PDA

View Full Version : NOLF2 Chapter 4 need help

cricket
10-19-02, 12:34 AM
in chapter 4..i am in the old records building (damn it is hard) and i located the safe, but it says i need to find combination to open it. ive looked every where can someone give me some help as to where abouts it is? do i have to go into the next part to get it?(the inner yard) or is it somewhere within the old records building itself? is it in a desk? a file cabinet? or is it really hidden good?...im stumped... please help. by the way this game is very good , graphics are great. i just got it friday and have been having a blast. how many chapters are there in the whole game?

fishlung
10-19-02, 01:25 PM
I've only gotten a little further than you, so far, but I can tell you that there's a reason why you're allowed to travel back and forth between areas of that particular level. So, yes, you need to go to the next area and do some searching. :)

Nutty
10-19-02, 05:12 PM
not sure how many chapters, but I'm upto chapter 15. Near the end I think.

Nephilim
10-19-02, 05:15 PM
I've finished the game already. I can't remember how many chapters there are, but it doesn't matter. I want more!

Freakin excellent game. :D

cricket
10-19-02, 11:32 PM
finally made it through chapter 4...wow that was tough!!..im at chapter 5 now trying to get out on snowmobile to get to plane. i think they made this game a little too hard in some aspects...i find myself looking more at the loading screen to reenter the game , than actually playing it sometimes. those AI's are pretty smart.to play this game you need a really good memory for some parts.

SavagePaladin
10-20-02, 12:46 AM
This game is so different, its really why I love it :)
Thank God for Monolith....NOLF remained my favorite game even after Deus Ex was released, even if it wasn't as well done, it was the lighter tone...

My problem with this one seems to be the story jumps around a bit. Oh well, definite improvment over NOLF 1 where they'd spend twenty minutes in a cutscene...

fishlung
10-20-02, 02:24 PM
Yes, thank you Monolith! Can't wait to see Tron 2.0, as well. ;)