PDA

View Full Version : Clock Speeds

monly
06-20-04, 01:31 PM
Hi, I know that the BFG cards ship with a pre overclocked 425 on the core, but i have seen others saying PNY and XFX are also coming at around 425. Is this true?

coldfirenj
06-20-04, 01:33 PM
Yes.

rellingsen
06-20-04, 01:34 PM
Yes, Here's the XFX default speeds.
http://pages.prodigy.net/ellingsen1/clocks.JPG

monly
06-20-04, 03:21 PM
Cheers man, thx alot. Gonna order XFX 6800 ultra this week then as i think they will be the first available here in england. :)

Helanic Frost
06-20-04, 03:34 PM
Personally i hate XFX, i own an XFX mobo and they have piss poor service and support for their products. I will never buy another XFX product again as long as i live. If you don't beleive me check their forums. Nothing but complaints and never any help from XFX.

monly
06-20-04, 03:44 PM
I dont really care.......A lot of the places in england are expecting cards to come in as late as early august. i cant be bothered to wait nearly 2 months.

Helanic Frost
06-20-04, 03:45 PM
It's your money. Just warning you XFX is bad mojo.

grimreefer
06-20-04, 04:04 PM
xfx makes mobos?
i cant stand using a mobo other than asus mobos.
support sux though.
whenever i have a problem, i call up abit lol
i tell them i have an abit is7(i have asus p4p800)

Helanic Frost
06-20-04, 04:07 PM
xfx makes mobos?
i cant stand using a mobo other than asus mobos.
support sux though.
whenever i have a problem, i call up abit lol
i tell them i have an abit is7(i have asus p4p800)

Ya luckily it works fine although i was ticked that they misrepresented the board. They advertise it saying it uses the NVIDIA sound APU but on closer inspection when it arrived i discovered it had the standard MCP chip on it and infact it couldn't use soundstorm. Emailed them, called them, no response ever to this day. If you read their forums once you'll get the idea that they just don't care about the end user.