PDA

View Full Version : Email Manufactures About 6800.....

Caliche
06-28-04, 03:39 PM
I'm feed up with the waiting and the excuses of hearing that the 6800 is coming out next week. Then seeing a ship date get canceled.

My Action, start to spam email the manufactures on when their cards are going to release to the public. The greater the number of people the better the chance we are going to get results. So if you are feed up, drop an nice little email to the manufactures!

Caliche

Clay
06-28-04, 03:41 PM
I'm feed up with the waiting and the excuses of hearing that the 6800 is coming out next week. Then seeing a ship date get canceled.

My Action, start to spam email the manufactures on when their cards are going to release to the public. The greater the number of people the better the chance we are going to get results. So if you are feed up, drop an nice little email to the manufactures!

Caliche

EDITED by Clay: Emailing your concerns is one thing but we do not condone or support SPAM in any way shape or form.

Caliche
06-28-04, 03:42 PM
so you don't have to spam, just email in a approtiate manner!

Caliche

Clay
06-28-04, 03:44 PM
Right. :)

DivotMaker
06-28-04, 05:38 PM
so you don't have to spam, just email in a approtiate manner!

Caliche

If they don't have the boards to ship, what have you accomplished? If you think for one minute they are delaying shipment of these boards, you need to re-think that carefully.

Jedi Rainman
06-28-04, 05:44 PM
If they don't have the boards to ship, what have you accomplished? If you think for one minute they are delaying shipment of these boards, you need to re-think that carefully.

I ain't sure whats going on, but to say the release will be 6/28 and then on that day delay it a week is just wrong. They don't have delivery confirmation type of shipping for nothing..? :bash:

Caliche
06-28-04, 07:49 PM
I see alot of complaints on the forums and other various ones, I just offering a possible solution or voice to the problem at hand.

Caliche

saturnotaku
06-28-04, 10:55 PM
I see alot of complaints on the forums and other various ones, I just offering a possible solution or voice to the problem at hand.

Caliche

Do you honestly think it would do any good? Did it ever occur to you that if the manufacturers had these cards right now that they would actually be available for sale?

These companies want to sell you their cards as much as you want to buy them. They're in business to take our money. Doing what is suggested here will accomplish absolutely nothing. They're working as hard as they can to get these cards out the door. I don't know about anyone else, but it would sure p*** me off to get a flood of poorly constructed e-mails from some Internet forum dope asking where the hell the cards are.

Let's all take a chill pill and have some faith here people.