PDA

View Full Version : Nvidia and Evanescence??

ChrisRay
06-29-04, 08:51 PM
Dunno why but this video kinda gave me a small chuckle. Shows all the Nvidia demos a few games,

Notice the background music. (spit)

http://www.nvidia.com/object/geforce_6800_democollage.html

-=DVS=-
06-29-04, 09:01 PM
Good music :D

Ruined
06-29-04, 09:04 PM
If you have the CD/MP3 of that song, you can make it into a WAV file and put it in the Nalu demo as the background music :D

MUYA
06-29-04, 09:04 PM
....wake me up...inside....save moi?

Hmm I dunno i would have prefered Metallica's " For Whom the Bell tolls" :p but i am biased, heck " Master of Puppets" or maybe "Enter Sandman" ....or their cover "So f$$king What?"

bwahahaha

NightFire
06-29-04, 09:55 PM
I like hippie-hop, too.

:)

Sgt_Pitt
06-29-04, 10:13 PM
GO MUYA !! i mean GO METALLICA !!!!

kahloq
06-29-04, 10:16 PM
Anyone save that video to disc?

MUYA
06-29-04, 10:22 PM
GO MUYA !! i mean GO METALLICA !!!!
They rock!! :D I dun care what ppl say, damned best live shows I ever went to.

PS- I wanan see that he documentry "Some Kind of monster" too.

Kahloq: I think u can still down load the entire NV40 launch at NVIDIA's homepage.

Rollo
06-29-04, 10:37 PM
They rock!! :D I dun care what ppl say, damned best live shows I ever went to.

PS- I wanan see that he documentry "Some Kind of monster" too.

Kahloq: I think u can still down load the entire NV40 launch at NVIDIA's homepage.

Meh- Metallica. Best shows I've seen:
Pink Floyd, Guns and Roses, Tool, David Bowie

zer0xp
06-29-04, 10:39 PM
as far as metallica goes, anything before st anger is good stuff

MUYA
06-29-04, 10:42 PM
Meh- Metallica. Best shows I've seen:
Pink Floyd, Guns and Roses, Tool, David Bowie

Never saw Floyd or Bowie..but Gunss and posies?? Went to one and i felt throught out the show I wasted my £25...I had to stay only to get a ride back. ugh

Maverick123w
06-29-04, 10:51 PM
Metallica was the 2nd best show I've ever seen live. The best was the band In Flames here in Cincinnati. Metallica would've been 1st had James not thrown his voice out years b4 I could afford tickets :rolleyes:

coldpower27
06-29-04, 10:52 PM
Nvidia's launch with this Evanencence: Bring me to Life is what mande me like the song in the first place. Thank you Nvidia :D

I long for the day I can get a new comp and experience the power of a Geforce 6800 GT :clap:

Helanic Frost
06-29-04, 10:55 PM
....wake me up...inside....save moi?

Hmm I dunno i would have prefered Metallica's " For Whom the Bell tolls" :p but i am biased, heck " Master of Puppets" or maybe "Enter Sandman" ....or their cover "So f$$king What?"

bwahahaha

Sorry gotta say it, BLEH! Hehe. I haven't liked metallica since the black album.
The music NVIDIA chose for the video was very fitting. The graphics are liquid and the music fits that very well.

Helanic Frost
06-29-04, 10:57 PM
Never saw Floyd or Bowie..but Gunss and posies?? Went to one and i felt throught out the show I wasted my £25...I had to stay only to get a ride back. ugh

Guns and Roses sucked live. Those guys were a studio band PERIOD. I agree i felt i wasted my money when i saw them live in 88.

MUYA
06-29-04, 11:00 PM
ok...discuss or put uyour best live concert ever in this thread ;)

http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=30934

and talk NV and evawhataa with the cute chick in here ;)

Helanic Frost
06-29-04, 11:01 PM
Metallica was the 2nd best show I've ever seen live. The best was the band In Flames here in Cincinnati. Metallica would've been 1st had James not thrown his voice out years b4 I could afford tickets :rolleyes:

Iron Maiden puts on the best shows bar none. That's what's wrong nowadays when you go to see a show, there really isn't one. Back in the 80s bands really went all out with the lights, lasers, smoke, props. Best concert tour i ever had the privelage of seeing was the World Slavery Tour by Iron Maiden. Most consecutive concert dates in a Year. They hold the record. I went to see them in Cleveland, Detroit, and Cincinatti. For a band that gets very little air play in the US they sell out every show.

MUYA
06-29-04, 11:04 PM
Best Live shows here bud

;)

this is for Evawhatta with the cute chick and NV talk.

Helanic Frost
06-29-04, 11:30 PM
Best Live shows here bud

;)

this is for Evawhatta with the cute chick and NV talk.

I was posting that before your post of that link came up :P

Vagrant Zero
06-30-04, 12:08 AM
Bah, Led Zeppelin gave some freaking awesome live performances. Then again...they're Led Zeppelin...it's kind of expected.

Helanic Frost
06-30-04, 12:15 AM
Bah, Led Zeppelin gave some freaking awesome live performances. Then again...they're Led Zeppelin...it's kind of expected.

LOL! i'm only 32 years old hehe. I was a wee lad when Zep was touring.

bkswaney
06-30-04, 12:51 AM
Cool! :D

kahloq
06-30-04, 08:23 AM
My wife is a huge Def leppard fan and she wanted to say the following:

"I would have to say that the best concert I ever saw was Def Leppard in '89. They weren't supposed to come to our town that year, but one of our local radio stations challenged them to a game of soccer. If the station won then the band had to play. They lost but Def Leppard felt sorry for us and came and played at the Sports Arena in Toledo, Ohio. They had Queensryche with them and it was awesome. "

I as well saw Def Leppard in Rochester, NY and that time they had Tesla with them. Great concert.