PDA

View Full Version : Just got my 6800nu from eVGA

pkirby11
06-30-04, 12:47 PM
Woke up this morning to a knock on the door, UPS man was there delivering my 6800nu from eVGA. I'm so happy to say the least. I've been waiting a bit for this card and can't wait to get it in my machine. Unfourtenatly I gotta work. Bet this will be a big improvement over my ATI Radeon 9600 Pro. :clap:

six_storm
06-30-04, 12:48 PM
Congrats man. Let us know how it runs and stuff.

Bill The Cat
06-30-04, 12:52 PM
Just ordered my GT from eVGA. Can I ask how long it took from order placement to shipment? - Want to get a feel for when it gets here.

And a big congrats. You're a lucky person :)

ty1er
06-30-04, 01:07 PM
Just ordered my GT from eVGA. Can I ask how long it took from order placement to shipment? - Want to get a feel for when it gets here.

And a big congrats. You're a lucky person :)

On Monday I placed my order around 4:30PM Eastern and by 9:30PM E i had my UPS tracking info.

As soon as i received my tracking info i canceled my order with BB.

I selected 2 day shipping

O' and it got came in today at Noon... WOOOT, i cant wait to get out of work ;-)

Odral
06-30-04, 01:58 PM
Congrats :)

pkirby11
06-30-04, 02:46 PM
On Monday I placed my order around 4:30PM Eastern and by 9:30PM E i had my UPS tracking info.

As soon as i received my tracking info i canceled my order with BB.

I selected 2 day shipping

O' and it got came in today at Noon... WOOOT, i cant wait to get out of work ;-)

I concour. :) It took them that long. It was kinda funny though, I've been having a bad month so when I heard the card are shipping early I was like cool. Then I was checking my tracking number last night and the word exception popped on the list. Seems the plain was having mechanical problems. So I figured it would not get here today. But it worked out in the end and I am so happy. :drooling: