PDA

View Full Version : White Glitches In Game Play

Geist Reiter
07-01-04, 12:09 AM
Yes i Have a T14200 and a K7N2 Delta Motherboard and ever since i got the new motherboard ive been getting these white flickery glitches in my game my game settings are super low and my card isnt overclock any ideas?

i uninstalled all drivers and reinstalled ive tried even getting the latest drivers for my card But still no luck,

I

anzak
07-01-04, 12:23 AM
Yes i Have a T14200 and a K7N2 Delta Motherboard and ever since i got the new motherboard ive been getting these white flickery glitches in my game my game settings are super low and my card isnt overclock any ideas?

i uninstalled all drivers and reinstalled ive tried even getting the latest drivers for my card But still no luck,

I

What game?

Geist Reiter
07-01-04, 12:50 AM
Medal Of Honor Allied Assault.

i also uninstalled MOHAA and still no luck : ( i love the game ive been playing it when it came out in 2002

Geist Reiter
07-01-04, 01:30 AM
Ok i restarted My computer 3 minutes ago and got a system error here is what it had to say.

Thank you for submitting an error report. The error was likely caused by:

NVIDIA Graphics Driver

NVIDIA Graphics Driver was created by NVIDIA® Corporation. NVIDIA® Corporation has updates for NVIDIA Graphics Driver that may correct the problem you reported. To learn more about the updates, see the NVIDIA® Corporation website.

http://www.nvidia.com/content/refresh/ms/microsoft_windows_xp.html

If the problem persists, please contact NVIDIA® Corporation and alert them of the problem.

It dont make sense i uninstalled the display driver 4 times! and still get the same white glitches in my game.

anzak
07-01-04, 01:58 AM
It could be raised temps causing the card to overheat. The mobo is the only other thing you replaced or added?

NightFire
07-01-04, 10:39 AM
Is the game at the latest patched version?
How is your case ventilation?
Any of these things could be it...

gsgrunt
07-01-04, 10:54 AM
Sounds like the GPU is overheating.
Make sure the fan is running on the card.

Did the TI4200's have the temperature sensing feature? Like some of the FX's ?

Gn00b
07-01-04, 12:20 PM
This smacks of the dreaded "THREAD STUCK IN DEVICE DRIVER" symptom.

You should be able to get more details on the error report through Windows.

What are your system CPU and RAM specs?

You may want to try (for XP): START--->CONTROL PANEL--->DISPLAY, TROUBLESHOOT Tab, slide the "Hardware Acceleration" slider thingy one notch to the left, and then clear the "Enable Write Combining" checkbox. Then try your game again.

Let us know what happens.

Geist Reiter
07-01-04, 12:45 PM
i have XP Pro
512 MB Ram PC 3200
AMD Athlon XP 2800+

i tried my card in my other machine works fine no glitches, i bet its a nvidia driver conflict with my Motherboard and Graphic driver.

kahloq
07-01-04, 02:01 PM
So update your mobo drivers and bios

Gn00b
07-01-04, 04:20 PM
Stuck thread (infinite loop) can imho be one of the most difficult problems there is to diagnose and solve. Since you have another system in which the card seems to perform well in, you could, if the problem persists after a clean re-install, start swapping out components one at a time, beginning with the power supply (i.e., swap out power supplies, test, swap out memory, test, etc.).

Geist Reiter
07-02-04, 02:48 AM
well i updated all my drivers everything i could think of, still didnt work. so what i did is a reset my card in but this time i didnt put the latch down, started up my system no errors game runs fine no glitches, dont ask me, i have no clue,

i got this motherboard 3 days ago and still look at new features and stuff, i love it, learn more : )

if for any reason i have any more problems i will let u gentlemen know. thanks,