PDA

View Full Version : FS: Audigy ZS, X-BOX, PS1/2, GameCube, Dreamcast, GBA packages

LiquidX
07-03-04, 12:35 AM
Please delete! Sorry for those that I did not get back to but I had major pc problems aswell as other unforseen trouble. Most items sold or put off the block because of time and court restraints.

Serath
07-03-04, 11:43 AM
ygpm

LiquidX
07-03-04, 04:22 PM
SOLD

K-Max
07-04-04, 01:45 AM
Hey.. would you be willing to part with some of the GBA games.. I'm interested in Megaman Zero 2 and Super Mario Advance 2.

Thanks,
K-max

Edge
07-04-04, 02:53 AM
Hmm, a few questions: what's the difference between the regular Audigy 2 and the Audigy 2 ZS? Also do you know if mods like Desert Combat will work with Battlefield Vietnam? And finally would you be willing to sell Crimson Skies and Ninja Gaiden seperate?

LiquidX
07-04-04, 04:15 PM
Hey.. would you be willing to part with some of the GBA games.. I'm interested in Megaman Zero 2 and Super Mario Advance 2.

Thanks,
K-max

Pm me a price and I will consider breaking the package K-max.

Hmm, a few questions: what's the difference between the regular Audigy 2 and the Audigy 2 ZS? Also do you know if mods like Desert Combat will work with Battlefield Vietnam? And finally would you be willing to sell Crimson Skies and Ninja Gaiden seperate?

Besides DTS I am not really sure Edge, you will have to check some reviews. I havent really played the game to be honest so I have tried any mods. PM me a offer on the games and I will consider breaking the package.

K-Max
07-05-04, 01:49 AM
ygpm

K-Max

Edge
07-05-04, 01:57 AM
Hmm, actually I have a few other deals going atm so I'm going to hold off on those two games for now. So feel free to sell them, if you don't then I might be interested in them in a while. Just out of curiosity are you looking for anything else for trade?

anzak
07-05-04, 02:15 AM
ygpm

GlowStick
07-06-04, 07:46 PM
Ygpm