PDA

View Full Version : Pat777's 3rd person thread

pat777
07-06-04, 05:25 PM
I want to talk about anything about 3rd person shooters.

Edit: This was originally about the 3rd person posting.

Saint Lucifer
07-06-04, 05:31 PM
Saint Lucifer refuses to participate in such a pointless and stupid thread... that is not what Saint Lucifer does.

Edit: Heh, thanks for adding the original thread's point to your post, because before it made me look like a complete jackass. :D

In light of the new topic, uh, Max Payne 2 is my favourite 3rd person shooter. Other than Max Payne 1/2, I cannot stand the genre.

pat777
07-06-04, 06:08 PM
Saint Lucifer refuses to participate in such a pointless and stupid thread... that is not what Saint Lucifer does.

Edit: Heh, thanks for adding the original thread's point to your post, because before it made me look like a complete jackass. :D

In light of the new topic, uh, Max Payne 2 is my favourite 3rd person shooter. Other than Max Payne 1/2, I cannot stand the genre.
I like the original Max Payne better. This thread should be moved.

UDawg
07-06-04, 06:11 PM
UDawg thinks this thread should be romved to the Game Forum. UDawg also thinks that Max Paye 2 was a Great third person shooter. What UDaw like the most was a game for XBox call Brutte Force. That is UDawgs favorite 3rd person shooter.

I just wanted to be cool too. :kill:

SH64
07-06-04, 06:45 PM
I like the original Max Payne better. This thread should be moved.

If you think the thread is pointless / or isnt in the proper place/ or need to be changed you can delete it using the "Edit" button .

thats one good feature in nvnews :)

Edge
07-06-04, 08:08 PM
Edge thinks...aww screw it, it's not funny anymore. Anyway yeah, Brute Force is kinda fun (if repeatative), especially in coop. 4-player System Link Brute Force Coop = major fun. Freedom Fighters is also a good one, the music alone makes the game worth a purchase.

Tuork
07-07-04, 01:59 PM
Max Payne 2, definitely...

That, and the fact that I finished it in one night. heh.

Pafet
07-07-04, 05:47 PM
Edge thinks...aww screw it, it's not funny anymore. Anyway yeah, Brute Force is kinda fun (if repeatative), especially in coop. 4-player System Link Brute Force Coop = major fun. Freedom Fighters is also a good one, the music alone makes the game worth a purchase.

Jesper again huh? :)

Edge
07-07-04, 07:53 PM
Hehe, and actually I made that post before my post on that other thread about Jesper Kyd, guess I just really like that Freedom Fighters soundtrack :)

PenguinJim
07-07-04, 08:53 PM
I found the Freedom Fighters demo to not suck, but I was unsure about parting with cash for the full game. On your recommendation, though, I may just pick up a copy (especially as it's only £8.99 here in the UK :)).