PDA

View Full Version : FS/FT: HD, old games

exar
07-07-04, 09:15 PM
I have a bunch of old games for sale. I believe I have all the books to go with them, but none of the boxes. I think that $2 per game plus shipping (shipped by media mail) or 10 for $15 is a fair price considering the age of the games.

I also have a Windows 98 cd (with real serial number and book) to sell ($15).

Games:
The Dig
Star Wars: Rebel Assault (w/books) ***SOLD***
Star Wars: Rebel Assault II ***SOLD***
Star Wars: Dark Forces (w/books) ***SOLD***
The Crystal Key
Command & Conquer (w/books)
Red Faction (w/books)
Total Annihilation: Kingdoms (w/books) ***SOLD***
Duke Nukem 3D
Rama (w/books)
Redline Racer
Star Wars Chess (w/books) ***SOLD***
Quake II ***SOLD***
Unreal Tournament: GOTY Edition (w/books and Best Buy Exclusive Level CD)
Deus Ex (w/books)
Heavy Gear (w/books) ***SOLD***
Heavy Gear II (w/books) ***SOLD***
Half-Life (w/books and original box) ***SOLD***
Descent: Freespace - The Great War ***SOLD***
Giants: Citizen Kabuto (w/books)
Soldier of Fortune ***SOLD***
War, Inc. (w/books)

I also have an old IBM 7200rpm 10GB hard drive available for $10+shipping. It still works great, and hasn't had any bad sectors. I've been using it for almost 6 years and never had a problem. ***SOLD***

NEW ITEMS
Cooler master HSF for Athlon XP - $15 shipped
MS USB to PS/2 connector - $5 shipped

I'll take Paypal, check or money order. Trades possible - make offer. I'm really only looking for a CPU upgrade either a Athlon XP 2400+ or 2600+ with 266 FSB. I'd maybe be interested in a sound card, but I'm pretty happy with my nForce sound.

Thanks.

<edit>For some reason it doesn't seem like the email me function is working, so if you'd like something send me a pm.</edit>

exar
07-08-04, 07:19 PM
*bump*

aaahhh52
07-08-04, 08:02 PM
do you have any pics, or a link to what the monitor looks like?, and does red faction have multiplayer?

exar
07-08-04, 09:08 PM
do you have any pics, or a link to what the monitor looks like?, and does red faction have multiplayer?
This is not my auction, but it's got a picture of the monitor.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2787642395

Red Faction does have multiplayer. http://www.redfaction.com/features.cfm

Edge
07-08-04, 09:49 PM
Yup, Red Faction has up to I think 16-player multiplayer over LAN or internet, though the netcode is a bit funky (most likely due in part to the geomod stuff). Anyway, some of those are pretty decent games...has the copy of Half-life that you're selling had it's CD-key used to make a Steam account yet?

aaahhh52
07-08-04, 10:54 PM
hmm, ok i might be interested in a couple of games, but i'm not at home right now so i can't do any dealing, in about a week, i might see whats left of the games and get something then, thanks

K-Max
07-09-04, 12:13 AM
Are these retail boxed, jewel cases, or just cd's?

I'm interested in a few of 'em..

thanks,
K-Max

Kamel
07-09-04, 12:45 AM
i might be interested in the hard drive, but dont hold your breath or anything.

exar
07-10-04, 02:06 PM
Yup, Red Faction has up to I think 16-player multiplayer over LAN or internet, though the netcode is a bit funky (most likely due in part to the geomod stuff). Anyway, some of those are pretty decent games...has the copy of Half-life that you're selling had it's CD-key used to make a Steam account yet?
I'd be keeping these games, but I'm running out of room, so it's time to get rid of the ones I haven't played in a couple of years.

I've never used the CD for Steam. I only played it in single player.

exar
07-10-04, 02:09 PM
Are these retail boxed, jewel cases, or just cd's?

I'm interested in a few of 'em..

thanks,
K-Max
I have very few of the retail boxes left (take too much space). The CD's are in their original jewel cases with booklets. I will check tonight and post which games I have the books for. I should have about 90-100% of the books.

exar
07-10-04, 08:10 PM
List updated with listing of games w/ books, etc.

Added War, Inc.

exar
07-14-04, 12:54 PM
Bump. Everything is still available.

exar
07-19-04, 12:40 PM
Bump. I sold the monitor to the local Computer Renaissance for $30. Would have cost more than it's worth to ship to someone anyway...

Also added a couple more items.

Lepard
07-24-04, 09:28 PM
Ill buy the hard drive email me at randyzly@yahoo.com

exar
07-25-04, 10:10 PM
Ill buy the hard drive email me at randyzly@yahoo.com

You've got mail...

Also, sold items updated.