PDA

View Full Version : Audigy2ZS

mrdak
07-15-04, 01:56 AM
Yep, an Audigt2ZS what else is there to say.....was 99.99 new, and now 4 months later,,,it's just 84.99$$ with the box, cd's, and firewire bracket.

Let's Deal Amigo....... :smoking2:

S O L D !! :clap: for the fair price of 84.00$ shipped.

mrdak
07-15-04, 01:48 PM
Man, I thought I would have sold this already,,,,LoL !

C'mon,,,,,It's a Bad A$$ sound card....I can't get over how good this sounds with a mid. price Altec subwoofer setup.. Clean and absolutely Loud... It sounds best when it's loud. really !...The C-Media that comes with the new board Im getting will have to do for me right now.....So,, Let's Deal..... :thumbsup:

Edge
07-15-04, 04:24 PM
Well, now you're getting competition from this guy (http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=32125) who's selling his non-ZS Audigy 2 for over $20 less than yours, so this deal might be a little overlooked. What's the difference between the regular Audigy 2 and the ZS, anyway?

mrdak
07-15-04, 08:04 PM
Well, first off I made a mistake, I have to mark my ZS down a little...79.00 is the new and firm price,,As for the difference, Creative had a lot of bugs in the first set of audigy 2 cards...That's just what I read.....and then the audigy 2 LS is the budget upgraded audigy and they have an audigy 2NX external "mostly for laptops, since it's a usb card. Then they have the top of the line,,,The Audigy 2ZS and the 2ZS Platinum. Those last two cards kick some serious a$$ and sell for 100.00=2ZS,,,,and 200.00 and up for the 2ZS Platinum, I think they have one above that that has extra stuff for 250.00 but when they get that high, I turn away....quick. My 2ZS is worth every penny of 79.00....It's only 3 1/2 mos. old....and with the KXproject drivers...the possibilities are almost endless as for what the card can do...Great sounding card...Veryvery clean...My new Epox board has on board audio with the same features and specs. "pretty much" so I need to sell the audigy2ZS now.

Lets Deal....... :smoking2:

mrdak
07-15-04, 08:17 PM
Edge,,,,Your post says 3D animator,,,,if thats so,,,,Could you please help me with something,,,I have been trying to find a program for doing simple animations Im also looking for a graphic tablet to experiment with. As for photoshop and Imageready, they are great tools, only quite hard for the beginner. Could you recomend a very simple program for beginners ? I have the complete animator by Iota, and thats kinda cool but I want to learn the necessary steps for really doing a Cartoon. Flash is too hard, and I want to put some ideas I have to use. Man I love to mess with pictures and paint programs. Thing is I need to know exactly which tutorials are gonna help the most. I also would probably be interested in trading my Audigy 2ZS for a wakom tablet or equivalent. What do you think ?? Can you slip me some ideas ?

Thanks, and as for the SBAudigy2ZS, It's one of the best sound cards I've ever heard.

Take it easy..... :)

Smokey
07-16-04, 02:24 AM
Well, now you're getting competition from this guy (http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=32125) who's selling his non-ZS Audigy 2 for over $20 less than yours, so this deal might be a little overlooked. What's the difference between the regular Audigy 2 and the ZS, anyway?

The main differences are, 7.1 native support vs 6.1, DTS decoding and not just DD decoding, SNR is a little higher, but other than that, they are basiclly the samething.

As for the difference, Creative had a lot of bugs in the first set of audigy 2 cards...That's just what I read.....and then the audigy 2 LS is the budget upgraded audigy

There wasnt any bugs in the first Audigy2 cards, and the Audigy2 LS is not an upgraded Audigy, its between a SBLive 5.1 and an Audigy.

Anyways, I have one of these cards and like it alot, if you are a gamer, this it the best soundcard you can have, which is also great for dvds and music.

mrdak
07-16-04, 10:16 AM
As for Smokey, Thanks for the info. much appreciated.

Now back to the real world,,,,,, :drooling:

Someone should make me an offer on my Audigy2ZS with 7.1 native support vs 6.1, DTS decoding "on previous Audigy's" and not just DD decoding, along with a slightly higher signal to noise ratio. ______ok ? Yeah ! Let's Deal !
I must sell this ASAP.....TYVM.