PDA

View Full Version : Who's got the Naked Patch exe for DOOM3?

sonaboy
07-15-04, 12:28 PM

I wanna see me some marine buttocks!

naked demons are not enough to sate my ass fetish.

commence ta jigg'lin!!!

Omega53
07-15-04, 12:29 PM
I really hope you get a b7 for that

sonaboy
07-15-04, 12:36 PM
I really hope you get a b7 for that

is that code word for **EDITED**??

i hope i do too...

Vagrant Zero
07-15-04, 02:23 PM
This is just so WRONG!

S.I.N
07-15-04, 02:42 PM
Someone bann him already. This is like the 5th stupid thread he has made. What are doing? This is why there should be school all year round. :screwy:

SH64
07-15-04, 02:49 PM
Someone bann him already.

At last .. He is banned now !

Toad
07-15-04, 03:02 PM
I took a quick look through his posting history, and this series of disruptive junk is absolutely not in character. I wonder what was going on.

jAkUp
07-15-04, 03:03 PM
Yes I know.. I honostly think that maybe possibly somebody got a hold of his name and password... dunno though

Arioch
07-15-04, 03:18 PM
I guess he was more bored than I am at the moment.

Kev1
07-15-04, 03:18 PM
So, when someone is banned, is it for few weeks or life? Just curious.

Personally I dont like seeing people banned except for extreme infractions. If I was mod Id try to go out of my way to avoid banning anyone. I will agree in some instances its necessary, but to me pretty much only as last resort.

LiquidX
07-15-04, 03:21 PM
I think the thought of DOOM upon us just took its toll on him, it drove him mad.

vampireuk
07-15-04, 03:34 PM
Gone for a day to see if he can sort his attitude out

Clay
07-15-04, 03:48 PM
Personally I dont like seeing people banned except for extreme infractions. If I was mod Id try to go out of my way to avoid banning anyone. I will agree in some instances its necessary, but to me pretty much only as last resort.Heh heh, "walk a mile in another man's shoes..."

I used to have a more altruistic mentality too. ;) However, once you've dealt with goofball #387 your patience is absolutely shot/abused/manipulated/etc...done, you're just done with patience for BS. Life is too short to appease threadcrapping in a gaming hardware website's online forum. :) BTW, I've never banned anyone...I leave that up to the fibble stick wielding Vamp. :D

@ Toad....yes, I agree. This was out of character for him so I'm not sure what the deal is.