PDA

View Full Version : When is the REAL BFG OC card going to be reviewed?????

HEMI
07-15-04, 02:06 PM
There is this card that comes at 470MHz water cooled out of the box with a lifetime warrenty, has any site heard about it???? LOFL The only BFG ultra OC card you ever see reviewed is the 425MHz card. What gives?? You can't tell me it is the water cooling that scares them off!!! It is the supreme 6800 series card and not one fnnn review.

Arioch
07-15-04, 02:08 PM
Probably because it is a niche item but I am sure someone will review it at some point. I do believe there are a number of reviews out for Gainward's water-cooled 6800 Ultra.

sancheuz
07-15-04, 02:27 PM
There are a bunch of people in this very forum that own this bfg 470 watercooled card. I myself ordered one the day before yestarday. I cant wait to get it in my hands, although i've yet not built the system it will be in. I still have to buy the athlon 64 3800. Next paycheck baby

HEMI
07-15-04, 02:38 PM
I own one myself.....but I find it funny how there is not one review on it, from a major site. I just find that interesting. There is no other 6800 card that has those freqs. out of the box, not even the Gainward. I would like to see this card reviewed against the ATI. Just curious...that is all.

Jedi Rainman
07-15-04, 02:50 PM
Patience young one. In due time, will it be reviewed.

HEMI
07-15-04, 03:13 PM
"Young One" LOL I wish that where true.:-)

sancheuz
07-15-04, 05:56 PM
I own one myself.....but I find it funny how there is not one review on it, from a major site. I just find that interesting. There is no other 6800 card that has those freqs. out of the box, not even the Gainward. I would like to see this card reviewed against the ATI. Just curious...that is all.

Hey, can you tell us what kind of performance you are getting. And then we will compare that to the regular 400 and x800.