PDA

View Full Version : How do you add more games to stereo?

Hajile
07-15-04, 03:51 PM
I'm currently using the latest stereo drivers i can find on the nVidia site. It works great, but i'm trying to figure out how to add more games to the supported games list. I need to have the settings there so i can adjust the other games i have.

If anybody can teach me how to add more games and how to set them up, it would be great =)

BTW, If you haven't tried playing Painkiller in *real* 3D, you're missing out on the experience ^___^

Headbust
07-15-04, 06:19 PM
Isnt stereo 3d only for nforce boards?..if not id like to know more about it!

Ruined
07-15-04, 07:08 PM
Isnt stereo 3d only for nforce boards?..if not id like to know more about it!

Nah all you need is a pair of 3d glasses like edimensional:
http://www.edimensional.com/

and the stereographic forceware driver addon
However I don't think one of these has been made for the 60 series drivers yet.

Also to the original poster, no clue.

SLippe
07-16-04, 02:42 AM
What do you mean by real 3d? Like virtual glasses?

Hajile
07-17-04, 07:10 AM
Yup. Some guy referred to 3D gaming as simply an illusion of a 3D world projected on a 2D screen. Well, if that kind of 3D was still 2D. This has got to be 3D! :)

Anyway, i'm still looking for a way to add more supported games. Still no luck on my own so far :(

@Headbust
Nope, it's not an nForce thing. It's a feature available to all nVidia cards, starting from the TNT2 and up! I know coz i once saw a TNT2 that included stereo goggles back when i was hunting for a (then) new Voodoo3 board ^_^ It's also widely supported, the goggles i'm using now are 6 year old surplus and they work perfectly with my 5900 ^________^

MaxBlade
07-17-04, 04:42 PM
I love 3d but please stay away from edimensional. No there not a bad CO its just there prices are sky high. I have 4 different types one is MSI and was only $25 with shipping. ED will charge you I believe $69+.

Well I looked it up and now there only $22 with shipping.
http://www.gameve.com/gve/Store/quicksearch.aspx?searchKey=MSI%203d

So far only 56.72 drivers work with 3d. And also it wont work with the LCD screens. But if you have one of those the blue and red glass work with LCD's