PDA

View Full Version : Doom 3

CHEVYMAN_02
07-15-04, 09:18 PM
I know i am kinda of late but i just preorder my copy of doom 3 from ebgames.com

jAkUp
07-15-04, 09:22 PM
I have 2 copies preordered at the local EB.

I still dont know which day to take off!! August 3rd, or August 4th... If I take off August 3rd, and it comes out when I gotta work... or visa versa. I'm gonna be pissed!

They guy at the store told me August 4th. But I know that sometimes they get the game on the shelves on the day before! I have seen it a few times.

Maybe leatherface can help me out with this.

aAv7
07-15-04, 10:53 PM
so take the 4th off to be safe...that way if it comes out the 3rd..you can stay up all night playin and not worry about waking up the next day to go in to work. :drooling: :drooling: :drooling:

I still gotta put mine on pre-order heh. Dont really think I have to....people dont play pc games much around these parts...everything is always in stock at any time. But I wanna be sure.

Gogeta
07-16-04, 12:50 AM
I pre--ordered from amazon.com when they had it for special 44.99, and I had this 4.50 gift certificate, so im paying like $40.50 for it. was gonna get from local ebgames, but they wanna charge me 54.99+tax, not worth not waiting a few days to recieve from amzon.

GlowStick
07-16-04, 12:52 AM
I preorderd from EBgames when leatherface gave us the super insider info about aug 3rd being true. And omg it ended up costing me 70$ not kidding. However im gonna hope online places are allowed to ship the 2nd, but eatherway im searching all my stores on the 3rd

leatherface
07-16-04, 10:58 AM
I have 2 copies preordered at the local EB.

I still dont know which day to take off!! August 3rd, or August 4th... If I take off August 3rd, and it comes out when I gotta work... or visa versa. I'm gonna be pissed!

They guy at the store told me August 4th. But I know that sometimes they get the game on the shelves on the day before! I have seen it a few times.

Maybe leatherface can help me out with this.

at current time, the first of the doom 3 cd's have arrived, and are been packaged.... As far as when they ship out, I am not fully aware of. Being that EB gets the first orders we are packing, if it does not arrive a week early for preorders, i would think August 3 would be the more approriate date to arrive, since most new software /videos arrive on shelves on Tuesdays....

The middle of next week i can be certain I'll have a definite arrival date, but as of right now, its too early to tell

nvnews-reader
07-16-04, 12:22 PM
:drooling: