PDA

View Full Version : No sticker on fan for my new BFG?

MiuMan
07-16-04, 03:46 PM
Should I be concerned about my card? I got the BFG card today and on the internet it shows the picture of the card in the box has the sticker on the fan.. and i am looking at the box now that i have in my hand.... and there is NO sticker on the fan.. .. the circular sticker... im confused.. should it be there?

Ruined
07-16-04, 03:47 PM
No they are taking the stickers off because eVGA had problems with them falling off into the fan I think, causing malfunctions.

MiuMan
07-16-04, 03:50 PM
No they are taking the stickers off because eVGA had problems with them falling off into the fan I think, causing malfunctions.

thanks.. i figured that.. cause I read about the EVGA ones.. okay good.. now i can open it LOL

oozish
07-16-04, 04:56 PM
There are at least 3 stickers, all of the different, for the BFG GT series. In 1 shipment, I saw 2 different kinds of stickers, and about 50% of them with no stickers. IN the most recent shipment to frys, i saw some with stickers, and some without. So i don't think they are taking them off. I opted for one with a Black and white sticker that says BFG on it.