PDA

View Full Version : Quick RTHDRIBL ?

DAC350
07-18-04, 09:38 AM
Does it disable vsync no matter what you set the driver to? Thanks.

wEEt
07-18-04, 10:09 AM
No, it doesn't... (atleast not here...)

DAC350
07-18-04, 10:17 AM
I have vsync on, but I still experience what looks to be tearing when I run it. It's worse if I grab the object and move it quickly with the mouse. None of my games have tearing. Does everybody have horizontal "tearing" lines pop up with RTHDRIBL? Thanks,

Ruined
07-18-04, 11:19 AM
I have vsync on, but I still experience what looks to be tearing when I run it. It's worse if I grab the object and move it quickly with the mouse. None of my games have tearing. Does everybody have horizontal "tearing" lines pop up with RTHDRIBL? Thanks,

If I focus really hard on the orange lava and move it up and down real fast I can see some subtle horizontal "tearing" lines, yes, but they are very hard to see.

DAC350
07-18-04, 11:33 AM
For some reason I can only see the lines when it is not in full screen mode. Any ideas why? Thanks.

Ruined
07-18-04, 12:20 PM
For some reason I can only see the lines when it is not in full screen mode. Any ideas why? Thanks.

Check your monitor's refresh rate in fullscreen mode, then try setting your desktop to the same refresh rate and see if it changes anything.