PDA

View Full Version : Audio Issues with 61.76 Drivers?

pjstp20
07-21-04, 12:02 PM
I've been having a lot of audio issues with these 61.76 drivers. Some games won't have audio when I start them up, but if I restart, then the audio comes back. Also it seems my surround sound has been changed to stereo sound for all applications, games, mp3s, DVD playback. Anyone else having these issues or know any fixes for this?

skoprowski
07-21-04, 12:04 PM
No.....but I am using an Audigy. What soundcard/chipset are you using?

pjstp20
07-21-04, 12:17 PM
Audigy 2zs

xgwar
07-21-04, 12:17 PM
I've been having a lot of audio issues with these 61.76 drivers. Some games won't have audio when I turn start them up, but if I restart, then the audio comes back. Also it seems my surround sound has been changed to stereo sound for all applications, games, mp3s, DVD playback. Anyone else having these issues or know any fixes for this?

OMG..i came here on accident,was meaning to click google,to look for a fix on my sound in farcry..al of a sudden my sound stop working in farcry,sometimes the music is on but no weopon sounds..then a few reboots,i got nothing..im about to install the latest nvidia nforce drivers,see if that helps..

EDIT..installed nforce drivers after completly removed old ones,all is working now..:) weird becuse i didnt do anything but install those 61.76 driver though..not sure if it was the 61.76 though..