PDA

View Full Version : Logitech mouse mx700 gaming issues

majortom
07-22-04, 11:15 AM
I havent seen too many mouse issues on this forum, but since it has to do with gaming, i figure someone could help. i use a logitech mx cordless duo, with a mx700 mouse. the main issue that i have is that when i try to program mouse buttons in any game, the mouse buttons, with the exception of the wheel and left/right buttons, do not work. i can neither program them nor do they work in game. this sucks, cause there are so many buttons that i could use. can anyone help on this issue? sorry my grammar sucks, but im at work and and distracted. :nanahump:

MUYA
07-22-04, 10:10 PM
Have a look in here ;

http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=31919

might that solve your problem?

Mike1357
07-22-04, 10:38 PM
go to control panel and open mouse properties
go to the buttons tab and click the button on the list... click modify on the right
from the drop down menu, change it to "Keystroke"
below it, put the key you want the button on the mouse to represent

like i can change mouse button 8 from cruise down to represent the letter "K"
in game, i can hit button 8 and it would be like hitting K

i have win xp and a MX510 so im just assuming that the mouse properties screen looks the same so if im wrong here im sorry

Githss
07-27-04, 01:09 PM
Some microsoft mice do the same thing. And also some older games don't support all the new mouse buttons. It sucks I know. By bro has a logitech cordless and he can't get the buttons to stay to what he sets them to. They just go back to default after every reboot. He's just given up but I'll tell him to try these ideas.