PDA

View Full Version : Unreal 2 , Juiced demo problems during startup...

Killall
07-23-04, 06:13 AM
Hi, im having some problems with my new card and Unreal 2/Juiced demo. Unreal 2 is giving me a critical error about this :

General protection fault!

History: GetEventTool <- GetMusicManager <- GetMusicScript <- DMCallRoutine <- AMusicScriptEvent::execCallRoutine <- UObject::execClassContext <- (IntroGameInfo CS_Intro.IntroGameInfo0 @ Function U2.U2GameInfo.NotifyLevelChangeEnd : 0075 line 775) <- UObject::ProcessEvent <- (IntroGameInfo CS_Intro.IntroGameInfo0, Function U2.U2GameInfo.NotifyLevelChangeEnd) <- UGameEngine::LoadMap <- LocalMapURL <- UGameEngine::Browse <- UGameEngine::Init <- InitEngine

Build: Mar 14 2003 13:26:15

Unreal 2 XMP and ut2004 work fine, i CAN play unreal 2 if i open it through antalis.bat ( located in unreal 2\system folder ) and start a new game from there. Very weird.

Juiced demo just wont start up as well, i click on the juiced.exe its starts loading then just quits :banghead:
Any help here would be appreciated. I am using 61.76 now, going to install 62.20 soon but these 2 games should just work fine with these drivers.. seem like it has a problem with the movies on startup it has to display or certain movies since ut2004 work fine with its nice TWIMTBP movie during startup..

All other games i play work fine and thats about 17 games i have installed now.
Thank u.

OWA
07-23-04, 08:46 AM
Try reinstalling the game if you haven't already tried that. I'd try that with Juiced since it's much smaller and won't take as long. I've sometimes had issues with games when it was installed with one card in the system and then I switched cards but a reinstall of the game always fixed the issue. If you installed these after you switched cards, nevermind. :)

Killall
07-23-04, 09:08 AM
I reinstalled unreal 2 twice now, without and with patches, same goes for Juiced.