PDA

View Full Version : Omfg! It Shipped! the PNY 6800Ultra SHIPPED

Raptorman
07-23-04, 08:29 AM
Holy SH** MY PNY 6800 ULTRA SHIPPED!

Thank you God!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Got the confirmation e-mail this morning.

IT IS SCHEDULED TO BE DELIVERED TODAY! OMG! This is awesome. Finally!
(Sweet relief after hassling with BestBuy so much)

Gorion
07-23-04, 08:40 AM
Congrats man!! I was right behind you in line so lets see if today will be my day. I'm upgrading a 9700 pro too so I'm looking forward to it.

Raptorman
07-23-04, 08:41 AM
Congrats man!! I was right behind you in line so lets see if today will be my day. I'm upgrading a 9700 pro too so I'm looking forward to it.

I hope you called and confirmed your address. Otherwise they'll have to call you, and that would put you back in the line.

I called and verified mine.

Gorion
07-23-04, 08:46 AM
I've been e-mailing Kim. Yesterday I told her she had the wrong address (which she did) and to correct it. She said she had to call down to the wharehouse to have the shipping manager manually change it because it was out for shipping. So I may be hearing something today. You were about 30 mins before me if I remember correctly on your order. I ordered at 12:35 (time of confirmation e-mail) I thought you were shortly after 12 so I may be ok today.

Raptorman
07-23-04, 08:47 AM
I've been e-mailing Kim. Yesterday I told her she had the wrong address (which she did) and to correct it. She said she had to call down to the wharehouse to have the shipping manager manually change it because it was out for shipping. So I may be hearing something today. You were about 30 mins before me if I remember correctly on your order. I ordered at 12:35 (time of confirmation e-mail) I thought you were shortly after 12 so I may be ok today.
Mine shipped out yesterday at 6:36 p.m. So maybe. You can always call and see if it has shipped.

saturnotaku
07-23-04, 08:49 AM
Why didn't you just post in the thread that's already here?

http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=32547&page=6

Gorion
07-23-04, 08:53 AM
I am curious about 1 thing though. If you would be so kind Raptor would you check your status on the PNY site and see if it shows shipped?

Gorion
07-23-04, 09:25 AM
Just got an e-mail from Kim, No part to fill my order. Supposedly I'm next in line. Oh well, I can wait. Doom isn't here yet ;)

Fynx-Gloire
07-23-04, 12:30 PM
Holy SH** MY PNY 6800 ULTRA SHIPPED!

Thank you God!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Got the confirmation e-mail this morning.

IT IS SCHEDULED TO BE DELIVERED TODAY! OMG! This is awesome. Finally!
(Sweet relief after hassling with BestBuy so much)

Congrats on your new card Raptorman.
I had a question for ya, can you check your credit card statement / bank account, did they charge you?
I do not see it on my account anywhere and mine shipped also ( will be getting it on monday )

Sean

Raptorman
07-23-04, 01:46 PM
Just got the card installed. Working perfectly so far.

One thing though... whenever I go to the Advanced Display Properties Tab it says "Error 044 No ATi Card Found In Registry"

How do I get rid of this? I used the Driver Cleaner Omega Edition

leatherface
07-23-04, 01:50 PM
raptorman, let me guess, still no word from Best Buy

Raptorman
07-23-04, 01:54 PM
raptorman, let me guess, still no word from Best Buy

Nothing from BB, but I don't care. I have my PNY 6800U.

kahloq
07-23-04, 01:55 PM
You may have to reisntall OS since you used driver cleaner and theres still ATI references left over in the reg. Maybe someone else can help you better tho without resorting to a reinstall. You could also try REPAIRING the OS and that would leave all your programs intact.

Raptorman
07-23-04, 02:15 PM
It's not really a problem, just would like to get rid of it someohow without reinstalling the OS.

This card runs great (it does run at 425MHz core btw). I achieved 12,311 3D Marks in 3DMark03.

leatherface
07-23-04, 02:17 PM
Nothing from BB, but I don't care. I have my PNY 6800U.

cancel you BB preorder..... that way it helps me get mine faster.... OH PLEASE!!!

Raptorman
07-23-04, 02:23 PM
Yeah, the BB order and GameVE are going bye bye.
I'm perfectly happy with my PNY.

leatherface
07-23-04, 02:25 PM
oh thank you raptorman! thank you! enjoy your new card.... as with your help, i'll be enjoying mine soon enough

btw, whats PNY's warranty? Lifetime?

MikeC
07-23-04, 02:26 PM
Yeah, the BB order and GameVE are going bye bye.
I'm perfectly happy with my PNY.

Ewww I hope Muya doesn't find out you got yours before he got his. That 3yr old child could turn into a freaking crazy Nepal man. :spank:

Raptorman
07-23-04, 02:32 PM
Ewww I hope Muya doesn't find out you got yours before he got his. That 3yr old child could turn into a freaking crazy Nepal man. :spank:

LMAO

PNY's warranty is "Limited Lifetime". The warranty lasts as long as the product is being made.