PDA

View Full Version : Question concerning those who have ordered from PNY.com

PeterCorkum
07-23-04, 02:03 PM
Hi,
I ordered a Geforce 6800GT from www.pny.com on the 21st of this month, I recieved a confirmation letter minutes after completing my order along with an order number and information concerning the order (part, part # etc..). Shortly after ordering I logged into my pny account to check my 'PNY Order and Shipment Inquiry' and it says 'no sales orders found'. (possibly because the card has not been shipped?). I'm starting to get a little bit worried, I've been calling pny for two days trying to confirm the order (I Know the money was sent, i called my VISA yesterday to confirm) but have not recieved one call back, finding it near impossible to get in contact with anybody from pny except the operator.

Could someone tell me if this is normal? How do I know if my card has/is being shipped and what is up with my sales inquiry saying I have 'no sales orders found'. I've just spend $400+ and have no idea what's going on. Could someone offer me some insight and tell me if there are any better ways to get in contact with pny or use my reference number. Thanks.

Peter

Fynx-Gloire
07-23-04, 02:32 PM
Hi,
I ordered a Geforce 6800GT from www.pny.com on the 21st of this month, I recieved a confirmation letter minutes after completing my order along with an order number and information concerning the order (part, part # etc..). Shortly after ordering I logged into my pny account to check my 'PNY Order and Shipment Inquiry' and it says 'no sales orders found'. (possibly because the card has not been shipped?). I'm starting to get a little bit worried, I've been calling pny for two days trying to confirm the order (I Know the money was sent, i called my VISA yesterday to confirm) but have not recieved one call back, finding it near impossible to get in contact with anybody from pny except the operator.

Could someone tell me if this is normal? How do I know if my card has/is being shipped and what is up with my sales inquiry saying I have 'no sales orders found'. I've just spend $400+ and have no idea what's going on. Could someone offer me some insight and tell me if there are any better ways to get in contact with pny or use my reference number. Thanks.

Peter

Hey pete,
read this thread I started about PNY, it will answer ALL of your questions:
http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=32547

Sean

YOGIx213
07-23-04, 03:26 PM
Just a bug in the website. I experienced the same thing and had to go into the pny store section then click on an item as if I were buying it, log in then check. They will call you before it's ready to ship to verify your address and then they will e-mail you a tracking number.