PDA

View Full Version : How can you order and receive DOOM 3 sooner?

BEHEMOTH DAEMON
07-23-04, 09:20 PM
The wait is killing me. I wish I was a reviewer, so I could buy a copy in advance!

S.I.N
07-23-04, 09:23 PM
Convince leatherface to sell you his copy? I am sure if you offerd him the right amount he would part with it. :rofl

Raptorman
07-23-04, 09:23 PM
Good-luck. I've got mine and a buddies pre-ordered, and waiting.
Should be here the 4th. It's not that far away. Have patience ;).

DaveW
07-24-04, 08:31 AM
Convince leatherface to sell you his copy? I am sure if you offerd him the right amount he would part with it. :rofl

:inform: Leatherface - "I have Doom 3, I brought it from a distributor, it is awesome ... but I can't post screenshots yet, because its not in stores, even though my copy is perfectly legal. I will post screenshots, soon, the day of which will strangely coincide with the day it appears on usenet. But that is just a coincidence, because i've had my own copy of Doom 3 for a week now."

aAv7
07-24-04, 12:04 PM
:inform: Leatherface - "I have Doom 3, I brought it from a distributor, it is awesome ... but I can't post screenshots yet, because its not in stores, even though my copy is perfectly legal. I will post screenshots, soon, the day of which will strangely coincide with the day it appears on usenet. But that is just a coincidence, because i've had my own copy of Doom 3 for a week now."

:lol2:

MUYA
07-24-04, 12:08 PM
I will have mine on 3rd August :D Already pre-ordered at a local game chop in HKG :D