PDA

View Full Version : Anyone having troubles with 61.77 and mem o/c?

Melhisedek
07-27-04, 03:36 PM
Since I installed these my memory o/c won't stick and reverts to default 1000 instead of 1160. I use Riva Tuner rc15 and all worked well with 61.76.

Now I can't disable stupid o/c test in control panel and it prevents me from high clocks :/
I reinstalled Riva Tuner but to no avail. I tried setting mem o/c in 2D as well but no go. ( Core is o/c allright )

Any ideas ?

Optimummind
07-28-04, 06:03 AM
Since I installed these my memory o/c won't stick and reverts to default 1000 instead of 1160. I use Riva Tuner rc15 and all worked well with 61.76.

Now I can't disable stupid o/c test in control panel and it prevents me from high clocks :/
I reinstalled Riva Tuner but to no avail. I tried setting mem o/c in 2D as well but no go. ( Core is o/c allright )

Any ideas ?

Everything is normal for me with the 61.77's. I used the latest revision of Rivatuner to force the driver to always run the card in 3D performance mode. In order for you to select that option under the "Main" tab, you have to first enable it under the "Power Users" tab.

DarkLord
07-28-04, 01:09 PM
I have an ASUS FX5900 ULTRA and i'm also having problem with the OC tab (major performance hit when activating OC). I noticed in other threads that people that are seeing this problem are owner of boards that do not have seperate 2D/3D OC Tabs (like ASUS).