PDA

View Full Version : SoundBlaster Audigy

DoinkyBottoms
08-02-02, 06:48 PM
This is a perfect condition Audigy MP3+. I purchased a new motherboard with built in Creative sound and I need a new hard drive so I decided my lovely Audigy is expendable. I would be willing to part with this beauty for the reasonable price of $50 + actual shipping ($3 - $7 depending on insurance, express, etc.). It ships with the original CD and a CD with updated drivers. It also has the 1394 firewire port on the back.

sancheuz
08-03-02, 07:29 PM
That is a good price. I recommend you put it up at ebay, you might make more money.

DoinkyBottoms
08-03-02, 07:35 PM
They are going on eBay for $70 or so. I just want the money sooner than I would get it from eBay. I will put it there if no one is interested in the next few days.

JonathanM
08-03-02, 11:45 PM
Originally posted by DoinkyBottoms
It ships with the original CD and a CD with updated drivers. It also has the 1394 firewire port on the back.

Is all the "extra" MP3 software included?

DoinkyBottoms
08-04-02, 12:09 PM
It only came with the one drivers/software CD. It has several MP3 programs and various other programs for audio applications.

Playcenter 3
MixMeister 3
MixMan Studio Remixer
Oozic Player

There's a ton of programs. The MixMeister is pretty cool, you can mix together a bunch of effects. Sort of a pseudo DJ program. Oozic player is like WinAmp and Playcenter is like MusicMatch Jukebox. There are also some 3D sound demos to show off EAX2.