PDA

View Full Version : Doom 3 PCPP review.

WeReWoLf
07-28-04, 11:55 PM
I bought the Australian PC Powerplay today. Their review is a Bloody good read... some nice screenies too. couple of Doom 3 ads as well.

MUYA
07-29-04, 12:12 AM
Wot..no scans? ;)

Skrot
07-29-04, 02:03 AM
Damn I wish I still had my subscription to that mag. Very high quality all over, that one. I've only missed like 2-3 out of the 102 or whatever mags they have... :(

robak
07-29-04, 02:40 AM
*EDITE*

-UDawg-

WeReWoLf
07-29-04, 07:40 AM
i could scan em... but i'd hafta go visit my g/f's place (crazy stepfather) or drive 50km back to my mum's place to scan em there and that's 56k, so upload time would be atrocious.

Phoking
07-29-04, 02:48 PM
i could scan em... but i'd hafta go visit my g/f's place (crazy stepfather) or drive 50km back to my mum's place to scan em there and that's 56k, so upload time would be atrocious.

the scans have been online for 3 days.. that magazine has the worse pics of the three that were released on monday.. the two german magazines had much better pictures

WeReWoLf
07-29-04, 03:58 PM
That's because the germans love gore, but seeing as their laws won't permit them to have that kind of gore in their games they went to london to play it and went crazy with the screenies.

Melhisedek
07-29-04, 11:58 PM
That's because the germans love gore, but seeing as their laws won't permit them to have that kind of gore in their games they went to london to play it and went crazy with the screenies.

Germans are smart ! :nanahump: the law!

WeReWoLf
07-30-04, 01:48 AM
yep. the reason the law couldn't crack down on them is because it wasn't the game itself, and they hadn't played it on german soil. Unlike the poor Greeks who can't play video games. Or read about them for that matter. Which entirely sucks major balls.