PDA

View Full Version : PS2 Gamepad for PC

YOGIx213
07-29-04, 08:18 PM
I just got my PSX Compatible COntroller Adapter that allows me to use PS1 or PS2 gamepads on my computer and I have to say that it is sweet. I know many of you already know about it but I heard about it kinda late. I was so frustrated with my Logitech Gamepad and heard about this adapter. It runs circles around Logitech. The PS2 analog gamepads are so superior to any other gamepad I've used for PC. Anyway, if you play sports games, I highly recommend this! If you're interested, I ordered it from a Canadian website (I live in Los Angeles though). Here's the link: http://www.merconnet.com/products.php?ProductID=44

ragejg
07-29-04, 08:22 PM
another good site for stuff like this is www.lik-sang.com

:)

YOGIx213
07-29-04, 08:24 PM
another good site for stuff like this is www.lik-sang.com

:)

Sweet. That site looks like it's got a bunch of goodies!
Chewbacca figure for only $1.99! :clap:

GamerGuyX
07-29-04, 08:45 PM
Lik-sang has had some legal trouble in the past. Becareful when you buy from them. :)

WeReWoLf
07-30-04, 01:45 AM
They've always delivered for me...

npras42
07-30-04, 04:01 AM
Lik-sang has had some legal trouble in the past. Becareful when you buy from them. :)

They might have been but they are still a reputable company among the underground, and they don't sell anything to do with mod-chipping anymore, so I think you are pretty safe to order from them. A+++++

Edge
07-30-04, 11:02 AM
Heh, when I needed a gamepad adaptor for the PC, I just made my own ;) . Thank you microsoft for making Xbox pads USB cables with a different plug on the end! Now that I think about it...I wonder if you can rig the Steel Battalion controller for the PC...

ynnek
07-30-04, 12:32 PM
yea, i got that one too.. and even ordered it from the same place. I only fooled aroudn iwth it a little, but seems to work great!
looks like they raised the price up on it abit.