PDA

View Full Version : Medal of Honor Pacific Assault Demo Delayed!

jAkUp
07-30-04, 02:02 AM
It is with regret that I must announce that the MOHPA SP Demo release is postponed and is planned for release in a couple weeks. Unfortunately, I can't go into more details than this at this time. I apologize for the start & stop as I was really looking forward to releasing the demo, but can say with confidence that I know you'll be impressed when you get a chance to play it for yourselves.

LMAO I wonder why they even set release dates for demos...

Wylde
07-30-04, 02:19 AM
Metal of honour? must be some special gun :P

jAkUp
07-30-04, 02:25 AM
whoops.. lol I have bad spelling lately...

now the title is fixered!

Wylde
07-30-04, 02:29 AM
hehe, oh well it's just a demo... Doom 3 will take my mind off it as it's just around the corner ;)

rudedog
07-30-04, 06:33 AM
The demo was ready for release early yesterday morning. The MOHTeam (http://www.eagames.com/official/moh/pacificassault/us/editorial.jsp?src=mohteam) was then told late yesterday evening that it was being delayed, by a couple of weeks.

To us it's seems more like they wanted to add a one-two punch to the demo before releasing and not bug related like other rumors going around.

Once I receive more info, I will post ASAP. Hopefully our concerns about this delay won't fall on deaf corporate management ears at EA.

S.I.N
07-30-04, 07:02 AM
The demo was ready for release early yesterday morning. The MOHTeam (http://www.eagames.com/official/moh/pacificassault/us/editorial.jsp?src=mohteam) was then told late yesterday evening that it was being delayed, by a couple of weeks.

To us it's seems more like they wanted to add a one-two punch to the demo before releasing and not bug related like other rumors going around.

Once I receive more info, I will post ASAP. Hopefully our concerns about this delay won't fall on deaf corporate management ears at EA.

Get back to us if you get a clear answer. They have had a abit of doing this of late and I think on purpose. There last 2 coundown clocks had people waiting for hours even though the clocks and reached zero.

rudedog
07-30-04, 07:23 AM
Will do.

One other thing to remember. If it was not for an internal leak to a German web site. EA would not have been forced to release the demo info.

Also these "leaked" date(s) where way off and caught EALA and the MOHTeam by surprise.

I hope that person gets fired for causing all this. I know for a fact that EA has done a 180 with the creation of the MOHTeam and by working closer with the community.

This delay will definitely set us all back, EA, the community and the MOHTeam.

MUYA
07-30-04, 09:25 AM
Man was looking forward to downloading the dmeo as well.

aAv7
07-30-04, 11:24 AM
this sux...i wanted to give this a try before doom 3 hit stores....I guess I shouldnt be suprised tho....they delayed the game a year..why shouldnt the demo be the same.