PDA

View Full Version : I had a dream that I had doom3

jAkUp
08-01-04, 11:50 AM
Talk about a morning woody, but when I woke up I actually didn't have a copy:(

WTF That is so not fair. Why does my mind torment me this way, its teasing me. Like and open road where you can't speed, like not finishing during sex... Like finding the last copy of doom3, but its contents are missing, see, there it is again. It's driving me insane and I tell you I can't take it anymore! Somebody remind me there is light at the end of the tunnel, somebody give me hope. Give me strength to go to Wal-Mart again! Because I fear I will be let down once again...

I had commented earlier that I would donate my left testicle for this game, as of right now I am ready and willing to part with them both. Be gone testicles... Be gone you! For I have moved on bigger and better things to play with... Doom3.

:)

Intel17
08-01-04, 11:54 AM
Welcome to my world :)

Riptide
08-01-04, 12:41 PM
I might part with my appendix or my tonsils, but damnit I'm keeping both my nads! :)

No game is worth your manhood d00d. ;)

Mr. Hunt
08-01-04, 12:50 PM
I have done that sort of thing many times but surprisingly not for Doom 3 :\.

jAkUp
08-01-04, 02:21 PM
I just got back from WalMart after playing dumb with the salesguy. He told me that its not out yet, and it comes out in November... :retard: what a tard. Man no wonder he works at Walmart.

cam9786
08-01-04, 02:23 PM
^ Hahahah, so true. I just got back from Gamestop and pre ordered it and reserved a copy. The guy told me it would be in tomorrow and that hed call me and I could come pick it up., I now have a rad pewter figure of a Baron of Hell on my nightstand.

Woodelf
08-01-04, 02:28 PM
Wow, coincedence.
When I woke up, I found a copy laying on my woody, but when I opened it, there was nothing there except a note. The note said "get a life". so I did. :lol2:

Wylde
08-01-04, 02:45 PM
lol.

check this out to take your minds off Doom3 :)

http://kjkolb.tripod.com/homepage/miketysonquotes.html

My favourite is:

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"

Oh man this dude is so badass lol. reminds me of mr T, I might watch rocky 3 later :P

PaiN
08-01-04, 03:20 PM
I went too EB this afternoon to exchange a Thief: DS (It would no longer install, because of alittle "bubble" on the disc edge)
Manager told me he'll have all the store's Doom3 pre-orders in between 1400-1500 Tues. 8-3 and I'm welcome too pick my copy up anytime after that.....I did get to look through the Prima Strategy guide, I liked what I saw but I didn't look long..didn't want to spoil anything good.

JAk...just think how much joy you'll have when your hands finally cluch your very own Doom3 box.....open slowly so as not to miss that new software smell :D

Philibob
08-01-04, 03:22 PM
I had a dream that I lived in the UK and couldn't get Doom3 until the 13th

Oh wait... :(

jAkUp
08-01-04, 04:20 PM
I finally got the game.. been playing for about 1 hour at work, i cannot wait till i get home, this game is ****ing amazing

1280x1024 2xaa ultra quality was completely playable on the system at work

this is on a 6800nu

Woodelf
08-01-04, 05:22 PM
I'm not even going to get it until I get my ultra, and I can't even order that for 18 more days. So I'll be roughing it for a while. :lame:

Riptide
08-01-04, 06:32 PM
I finally got the game.. been playing for about 1 hour at work, i cannot wait till i get home, this game is ****ing amazing

1280x1024 2xaa ultra quality was completely playable on the system at work

this is on a 6800nu
So how did you finally obtain it? Did you have to part with a nad? :p

Riptide
08-01-04, 06:32 PM
lol.

check this out to take your minds off Doom3 :)

http://kjkolb.tripod.com/homepage/miketysonquotes.html
OT I know but damn, I knew this guy was an idiot but holy some of that is WAY over the top.

jAkUp
08-01-04, 06:45 PM
yes I got it.. i'd rather not explain how i got it..heh, but i just couldnt wait another day. plus i have 3 copies on preorder so i hope john carmack wont hate me :)

Riptide
08-01-04, 06:49 PM
Oh, I know how you got it then. :p

At least it didn't cost you any body parts!

jAkUp
08-01-04, 06:55 PM
Yes... body parts are all still here.. man i wanna go home and play sooo bad... 2 more hours.. 2 more hours

Banko
08-01-04, 07:02 PM
*cough*t.....t*cough*

Hellion
08-01-04, 08:35 PM
Welcome to my world :)

Tell me about it. Jakup and i have been pming back and forth about how much WE OBSESS over the game.

Wylde
08-01-04, 09:46 PM
OT I know but damn, I knew this guy was an idiot but holy some of that is WAY over the top.

:lol2:

Son Goku
08-01-04, 10:37 PM
I just got back from WalMart after playing dumb with the salesguy. He told me that its not out yet, and it comes out in November... :retard: what a tard. Man no wonder he works at Walmart.

:rofl

So, just where did this guy get his info from? Not as bad as the person who worked at a computer store, doing the following, in a store that sold both hardware and software, when asking about RAM:

worker: Ooh, RAM, that sounds like a war game. It would be over here...
customer: No RAM, you know, computer memory, not software
worker: Oh, memory, that would be in the children's software section

Good you got it I s'pose Now you can sleep through the night without being awakened from such dreams ;)

|JuiceZ|
08-01-04, 10:57 PM
worker: Ooh, RAM, that sounds like a war game. It would be over here...
customer: No RAM, you know, computer memory, not software
worker: Oh, memory, that would be in the children's software section

LOL! What a tard, sounds like someone lied on their application.

Mr. Hunt
08-01-04, 11:36 PM
No... I believe to work at Wal-Mart you CANNOT know ANYTHING about the department you work in. I remember one time asking where the Episode 1 dvd was (yeah yeah... hate it all you want :)) and they were like "That hasn't come out yet" even though the week before I saw a huge display case at the front of the store AND in the electronics section :\. There are way too many stories about Wal-Mart employees ignorance to list :).