PDA

View Full Version : gamestop.com doom3 pre- orders. when will they ship?

Pages : [1] 2 3

ja18
08-01-04, 06:47 PM
i noticed gamestop charged my card for doom 3. should i, and all of the people who pre ordered online expect the game to ship tomrorow? cause it will be kind of lame if we get it later than people in the stores.

0rk.p0rk
08-01-04, 06:49 PM
They just called me, yes Doom 3 will be available on Monday (TOMMOROW!)

ja18
08-01-04, 06:50 PM
hm, but i have over night shipping on my order.. i hope i tget it by tues. i requested of work monday and tues for doom 3 :D

mrrolf
08-01-04, 07:06 PM
Hopefully they'll go tomorrow. My CC hasn't been charged yet.. so doesn't look good for me.

ClosetFanBoy
08-01-04, 07:24 PM
gamestop in my area said "if you dont pre-order it will be at least 2-3 weeks before you can walk into store and get it" either thats bs and he is just trying to ring up some sales or the "pre-ordering frenzy" as he put it is true.

BlackSands
08-01-04, 07:25 PM
My gamestop said I can come by on the 3rd.. :drooling:

Hellion
08-01-04, 07:32 PM
oh yeah! WELL CONSIDER ALL OF YOURSELVES LUCKY. I pre ordered mine...they said itll be in THERE store on the 4th, i can pick it up on the 5th. BS!!!! I have to wait till the 5th!

Riptide
08-01-04, 07:50 PM
I was told by our local BestBuy the 5th as well. :lame:

cam9786
08-01-04, 09:07 PM
I just picked up my rad pewtwer figure today as well as reserved a copy in store. The guy told me I could pick it up tomorrow.

Riptide
08-01-04, 09:37 PM
Why is it that some places seem to have this several days before others?

ja18
08-01-04, 10:15 PM
thats some bs i pre ordered mine forever ago and still havent gotten it.

Hellion
08-01-04, 10:36 PM
thats some bs i pre ordered mine forever ago and still havent gotten it.

me too

ja18
08-01-04, 10:42 PM
i better have it in my hands on tuesday, or im throwing gamestop a fit.. im turning into jakup, all i do is think about D3 its so sad, i beat call of duty in a day, trying to kill some time.

randsom
08-02-04, 07:59 AM
my gamestop d3 preorder has been processing since last thursday,and my cc been charged. i got the feeling theyll ship today.

ja18
08-02-04, 12:06 PM
:lame: Dear GameStop.com Customer,

Thank you for writing to us at GameStop.com.

The game is shipped on the release date.

Thank you for shopping GameStop.com!

Your GameStop Customer Service Agent, Terry
GameStop.com

:( i pre ordered for nothing i could have gotten it tonight.. i wonder if its too late to cancel and pre order at the store today.

Krakn3Dfx
08-02-04, 03:03 PM
:lame: Dear GameStop.com Customer,

Thank you for writing to us at GameStop.com.

The game is shipped on the release date.

Thank you for shopping GameStop.com!

Your GameStop Customer Service Agent, Terry
GameStop.com

:( i pre ordered for nothing i could have gotten it tonight.. i wonder if its too late to cancel and pre order at the store today.

That's crap, if they don't ship them out for online pre-orders today, they can kiss my ass, I'll return it to the local store unopened and I'll never shop at gamestop.com again.

ja18
08-02-04, 03:51 PM
i couldnt agree with you better.. its funny how they charge my card and tell me its processing but still havent shipped it, when supposedly they o nly charge your card when your merch is shipped. i dont know what kind of show theyr running, if its paid for already they should ship it out already.

Krakn3Dfx
08-02-04, 04:24 PM
i couldnt agree with you better.. its funny how they charge my card and tell me its processing but still havent shipped it, when supposedly they o nly charge your card when your merch is shipped. i dont know what kind of show theyr running, if its paid for already they should ship it out already.

Went to the Gamestop that's about 2 blocks from my office at lunch, on Friday they told me people could pick up pre-orders on Monday. Today she says they have them, but people can't pick them up until tomorrow morning. I didn't pre-order in the store, I did it online, but I just wanted to see what she'd say.

I also emailed gamestop.com and told them if I can't get my game the same day everyone else does after ordering it for next day shipping, they can keep it. If they do send it to me any later than today, I'll return it to the store and just pick up a copy later in the week from Circuit City for $45.

Gotta love consistency.

mrrolf
08-02-04, 04:37 PM
My online tracking says shipped!!!

:nanahump:

ja18
08-02-04, 04:41 PM
Mine Too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :nanahump: :nanahump: :nanahump: :nanahump: :nanahump: :nanahump: :

[PH] Hank-Ahn
Mine says shipped too!!

Says I should have it by 3:00 PM Eastern tomorrow.

Krakn3Dfx
My online tracking says shipped!!!

:nanahump:

Mine too, woohoo, woohoo!

Well, that's something.

ja18
08-02-04, 04:42 PM
i cant believe im so excited over this game lol :nanahump:

mrrolf
08-02-04, 04:59 PM
Now I just have to think of a way to sneak out of work a few hours early. :lame:

wtf is this? (alf)

ja18
08-02-04, 05:08 PM
i told my boss i needed tuesday off, i told him it was because doom 3 was coming out. luckily hes a gamer aswell so im all good to go :D