PDA

View Full Version : 6800 Ultra EE

JayrodTremonki
08-02-04, 09:05 PM
Well, I just ordered it from evga.com because I won the weekly drawing a lil bit ago. Based on the advise I got from this board I'm going to put it up on Ebay =) What do you guys think my odds are of getting upwards of $1000 like the last guy? Really, as long as I make my money back I'm happy. I'd just like to get it out to those people who would do anything for one and continue bitching about how it's unavailable. But that doesn't mean that making an extra couple hundred dollars would be unappreciated =)

kahloq
08-02-04, 11:12 PM
Well you MIGHT get near $1000, guess it all depends on who views the auction and whether they got one by now(meaning a 6800 series card..not necessarily an 6800 U EE). Best bet is set price a little above what you actually payed for it(including shipping)...so say starting bid of 650-700 and go from there. If you get too greedy, you may end up not being able to sell it.

JayrodTremonki
08-02-04, 11:18 PM
Yeah, I'm not trying to be too much of a bastard about this. I've already had a couple offers upwards of $750 from pms, which I think would be more than fair. But I've got a few other things to worry about, like going to college in a few weeks. So I'm going to leave it up to the bids probably. Worst case scenario is that one of the people who are already offering me $$ before I've even got the card in my hands would get it. Which would make me happy.