PDA

View Full Version : WTT: my BF1942 cd key,and a Kingston 40% off discount towards any ram of theirs

ReDxKiNG
08-04-04, 01:26 AM
will trade both of these for a 256MB stick of DDR 333 (PC2700) ram stick. The reason Why I dont just buy a stick of my own is because I just finished paying off my school tuition and am left broke(but education is everything right (po) ). Well the point is that with the little money I had left after i paid off my tuition (75 dollars),I purchased doom 3 and realized that my 512mb stick just doesnt cut it for this game and Far cry as well. I think that with 768 ill be a whole lot better. Anyway I paid 39.99 for Battlefield a while ago and dont play it anymore and also got 2 40% off discount/rebate thingy for any kingston ram(wether generic or Hyper-X) that came with Splinter Cell:Pandora Tomorrow that expires in December of 2004. Honestly I dont think I am asking for much (a 512 stick would have been much) but I think a 256mb stick is a fair trade considering that ive seen some sticks for like 45 dollars. Respond to this thread or PM me if interested. Thanks in Advance.

ReDxKiNG
08-04-04, 10:40 AM
Here are the details for the coupon.

Offer Details:
Save from 15% to 40% off MSRP. Kingston has discounted all of our 256MB, 512MB and 1GB modules especially for Pandora Tomorrow customers. Discount varies by product line and capacity. Discount available only when purchased online through www.kingston.com/pandora. Offer good for KingstonĀ® HyperX, Kingston ValueRam or Kingston system specific memory - subject to availability. Select Digital Media and Flash products are also eligible for discount. Limit 4 discounted modules per Pandora Tomorrow purchase. Part # code located on the front-left bottom of coupon required to receive discount. Offer ends December 31, 2004, unless otherwise noted. Valid only in the US. This offer can not be combined with any other promotion, discount or rebate and is subject to change at any time at Kingston's sole discretion.

ReDxKiNG
08-04-04, 11:01 AM
I upped the ante to 2 Coupons/rebate as im in desperate need of ram. PM me or Respond here if interested,thanks.