PDA

View Full Version : Help stuck on DOOM3 please i must continue

Maximumdreads
08-05-04, 03:04 PM
Hello to all!!

Can anyone tell me how i can get the Monorail moving again? it's that part where you confront those nazi helmet wearing monster (hellknight?) for the first time. i've cleared the area of all nasties and i can't find the code to manually overide the locks and the guy in the trolly won't help either he just sits in that deamn thing. I went through all my PDA log files and i don't have that code, and I've combed every inch of that area for a PDA that might be just laying somewhere but no luck.

Any and all reply's are welcomed and thanx in advance to all of you for your help.

SH64
08-05-04, 03:32 PM
826 :D

cam9786
08-05-04, 03:37 PM
Those are called Zombie Commandos, THe Hellknight is 15 feet tall and will rip you in half. Hes on the cover.

SH64
08-05-04, 03:50 PM
Those are called Zombie Commandos, THe Hellknight is 15 feet tall and will rip you in half. Hes on the cover.

I didnt encounter the Hellknight yet ! :eek:

gigapower
08-05-04, 04:05 PM
I didnt encounter the Hellknight yet ! :eek:

The Hellknight has a sweet intro. You won't see them for a while from your point of the game.

WeReWoLf
08-05-04, 05:35 PM
I have seen him, but i haven't encountered him yet. I first saw him while i was in the Security Room in the first level. I hit the button to override the security locks and open the door, and he dropped down from the roof, looked at me, and jumped back up again...

Ludic
08-06-04, 02:46 AM
The code is in the EMAIL of the PDA's you've picked up, not in a voice log. Make sure you check emails as well.