PDA

View Full Version : Second Martian buddy locker? **spoiler maybe?**

mczern
08-06-04, 06:43 PM
I just got an email telling me where the location is but I'm not sure if I passed it yet, I just got to the cryo tubes with the specimens in them. Didn't catch the first one but I kinda figured it was going to be an easter egg type thing, anyways if its just ammo maybe I'll skip it since I seem to be doing well with ammo right now. Thanks for the help.

intercede007
08-06-04, 07:01 PM
I haven't gotten there yet, but the first Martian Buddy locker gives you the Chain Gun pretty early in the game. I imagine there is something pretty tasty inside the second one.

Mathesar
08-06-04, 07:09 PM
I haven't gotten there yet, but the first Martian Buddy locker gives you the Chain Gun pretty early in the game. I imagine there is something pretty tasty inside the second one.

You get the BFG in the 2nd cabinet, Although you' probably already have it at this point .. I did.

mczern
08-06-04, 07:22 PM
Yeah, I got it from M. Abrams security room, ok Ill just continue on and won't worry about it ) thanks for the feedback

CaptNKILL
08-06-04, 09:12 PM
Yeah, I got it from M. Abrams security room, ok Ill just continue on and won't worry about it ) thanks for the feedback
Im curious, im up to the Delta reactor and i havent found M. Abrams' room yet. Is there something i missed a while back? I looked around in the area that i first found Abrams' PDA and there didnt seem to be anything in that area.

Can someone let me know if i missed something? Or have I just not gotten to this room yet?

-=DVS=-
08-06-04, 09:39 PM
His security room is like miles away i completely forgot about him and his PDA by the time i reaches his room , good thing i write down all codes i get so i tried all of them and one opened it :P , BTW how do you open lockers with Martian Buddy free stuff ?? i must have missed that one :retard:

SH64
08-06-04, 09:47 PM
I got a BFG from one of those lockers ...

Mathesar
08-06-04, 10:40 PM
His security room is like miles away i completely forgot about him and his PDA by the time i reaches his room , good thing i write down all codes i get so i tried all of them and one opened it :P , BTW how do you open lockers with Martian Buddy free stuff ?? i must have missed that one :retard:

Goto the website listed in the martian buddy emails for the code.

http://www.martianbuddy.com/

-=DVS=-
08-07-04, 10:31 AM
Goto the website listed in the martian buddy emails for the code.

http://www.martianbuddy.com/

Darn it thats cool , good easter egg eh :drooling: