PDA

View Full Version : i need a Site Accept issued credit card.

ThePhenome
08-08-04, 01:55 AM
Really I need a OnLine store that i can Buy the Geforce 6800 GT with my issued credit cards

i need a Site Accept non US Master CARD.

Any one know, i'm really tired, now i have 6 weeks of trying.
over 20 orders been Rejected.
thanks

AthlonXP1800
08-08-04, 02:20 AM
What the website address of the online store?

UDawg
08-08-04, 02:25 AM
Umm this is a funky request. Just go and pay cash for it.

zer0xp
08-08-04, 02:46 AM
I see nothing funky about it, as I too have an internationally issued credit card. It is already hard enough trying to find an online store that takes international cards. Looking for a store that stocks an extremely rare card (6800GT) and accepts international cards is gonna be tough.
While i do not know if ThePhenome lives in the US and has the ability to go buy one in store with cash, i can speak for myself and tell you that i do not live in the US. A lot of online stores do not accept international cards for various reasons. I am also looking for a store that can sell me the 6800GT, but i have stopped looking for now, until they become a little easier to find. Anyway, even though we don't know any other information about the user, please don't give anyone else the idea that he has tricks up his sleeve. :)

ThePhenome
08-08-04, 10:20 AM
AthlonXP1800 .there's a lot of online stores have GF6800 GT in Stock but the time deson't stop.
it goes to out of stock or back order too fast.
You can look at "www.pricewatch.com" , "http://www.pricegrabber.com".
UDawg. i'm fom outside USA.
zer0xp .you same like me, already spend mor than 10 hours or searching.!!!

BTW: zer0xp look here "http://www.sharbor.com/scripts/search.cgi?ke=6800+GT" coming soon. :(

thanks all.

Arioch
08-08-04, 10:27 AM
Some online stores also take Paypal for payment. I ordered my Prolink Pixelview 6800 Ultra from Newegg this way. This was a good option for me since I am not using credit cards right now as part of my debt consolidation. Paypal offers the option to use a checking account as a means to draft the money for Paypal purchases and my order was verified and paid for in about 10 minutes.

PerfectCr
08-08-04, 10:42 AM
Some online stores also take Paypal for payment. I ordered my Prolink Pixelview 6800 Ultra from Newegg this way. This was a good option for me since I am not using credit cards right now as part of my debt consolidation. Paypal offers the option to use a checking account as a means to draft the money for Paypal purchases and my order was verified and paid for in about 10 minutes.

Newegg accepts PAYPAL non-credit card payments? Since when? Can you show me the link on their site for this? I'd love to do this if it is really true.