PDA

View Full Version : [SPOILER] Stuck in Doom3..[SPOILER]

s-flow
08-08-04, 02:23 PM
I give up.

In "hell" level there is a huge demon with
"seekers" flying around, I can´t beat it!

I hear the "destroy the seekers and the bla bla" whispering
but I fights furiusly aginst this demon..can´t beat him.

Strategies ??

I would like to beat it without cheating :)

EDIT: ohh..wrong forum..I can´t move it, can I ??
EDIT2: found another thread about it
http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=33975

Now can I delete this? otherwise, mods please :)

DaveW
08-08-04, 03:30 PM
Shoot all the seekers (use an instant hit weapon like the shotgun since they can easily dodge plasma rounds). After all the seekers are dead he will pause for a moment and this blue glowing thing will appear above him spawning more seekers, while he is doing that he is vulnerable for a few seconds, let loose with the rockets.

s-flow
08-08-04, 05:16 PM
Shoot all the seekers (use an instant hit weapon like the shotgun since they can easily dodge plasma rounds). After all the seekers are dead he will pause for a moment and this blue glowing thing will appear above him spawning more seekers, while he is doing that he is vulnerable for a few seconds, let loose with the rockets.

I beat him!
Not hard when doing it right :)
Thanks!

cam9786
08-08-04, 05:18 PM
Shoot all seekers, then shoot the BLue GLow it has when it is spawning more seekers. 6Hits to blue glow will take it out.

WeReWoLf
08-09-04, 08:54 PM
Or 4 hits with the Soul Cube

Mr. Hunt
08-09-04, 08:57 PM
He shouldn't have the soulcube yet :\.

WeReWoLf
08-09-04, 10:13 PM
Not have the soulcube? He is in hell isn't he?

jAkUp
08-09-04, 11:02 PM
You get the soulcube right after you beat that demon

WeReWoLf
08-10-04, 12:15 AM
I got the soul cube before then... Somewhere between Alpha Labs and Delta Labs... Must've been a glitch. Meh. I rarely use it.

Ludic
08-10-04, 03:29 PM
I got the soul cube before then... Somewhere between Alpha Labs and Delta Labs... Must've been a glitch. Meh. I rarely use it.

Typing "give all" in the console is NOT a glitch.

WeReWoLf
08-10-04, 06:02 PM
seeing as this is the first time playing it through, i hardly want to ruin the experience by cheating.