PDA

View Full Version : Stuck in delta labs (don't look if your not here yet)

ynnek
08-08-04, 08:58 PM
Okay, so i'm in delta labs, and I got the power controller, tried powering it up.. needed to power up the reactor.. listend to the incoming com. powering up the reactor.. now I'm back next to the elevator.. but stil says low power..

I notice there's some doors I can't open.. did I miss a PDA or something?!

Sazar
08-08-04, 09:11 PM
is this before or after hell?

ynnek
08-08-04, 09:19 PM
Uh, must be before cause I don't know what you exactly mean by "hell" ;)
I just arrived there by monorail

Sazar
08-08-04, 09:22 PM
okies :)

can you describe where abouts you are?

you travelled by monorail and JUST arrived @ delta labs?

ynnek
08-08-04, 09:38 PM
Well yea, and now I'm stuck.. The reactor is online.. but the elevators still say low power.. room slike the CPU lab I can't reach still.. maybe I messed something up. I guess I can try playing from the begining of the level again.

okies :)

can you describe where abouts you are?

you travelled by monorail and JUST arrived @ delta labs?

ynnek
08-08-04, 10:32 PM
Okay, this is where I am exactly at Delta 1.. I turned on the reactor, and I don't have any mission objectives listed anymore.. the elevator still says its off.. back at the power grid disaplay thingie though, one of the screens still says I need to do a manual restart.. but I already did?!

ynnek
08-08-04, 10:33 PM
and this is what the elevator says.

kahloq
08-08-04, 10:33 PM
Run around alittle bit, theres some doors that now open that didnt before

ynnek
08-08-04, 10:53 PM
Okay, I just nolcipped thru the entire stage.. Its dead silent.. There's no place that I haven't been to... I've circled completely around everything, back down to the lobby via the broken stairway (so you can only fall down one way)

The CPU room is empty? nothing behind that door?

The only thing I haven't seen yet is the elevator. I'm tempted to just noclipt hru the door and goto the next level now.

ynnek
08-09-04, 12:25 AM
played it over.. same exact way.. nothing different.. except now the elevator is free.. must have been a bug in the game...

searching around the net, it seems like occasionally the scripts/mission obj's in this game can mess up and leave you "stuck"

jlee24219
08-09-04, 06:02 AM
You already climbed the ladder and are back to the lobby right? If so there are a couple doors near where the floow has bllown through that will open. Good Luck

Sazar
08-09-04, 01:49 PM
yah there are sections which "unlock" themselves after a certain number of monsters have been killed... if you no-clipped or something it might also throw things outta whack...

I had a similar issue on a later level (post-hell) but it sorted itself out... perhaps a future patch will fix this :shrug:

I take it you are now progressing towards impending doom once again :cool:

ynnek
08-09-04, 02:29 PM
Yup! I was scared to "cheat" and do a no-clip, cause I wasn't sure if I missed anything, or would potentially screw something up, so I just started the level over again... I bet if you just so happen to stumble in an odd direction, a script can break. Doom is heavily scripted....

yah there are sections which "unlock" themselves after a certain number of monsters have been killed... if you no-clipped or something it might also throw things outta whack...

I had a similar issue on a later level (post-hell) but it sorted itself out... perhaps a future patch will fix this :shrug:

I take it you are now progressing towards impending doom once again :cool:

kahloq
08-09-04, 10:17 PM
I dont like cheating so I dont...makes me feel like I DIDNT beat the game. I havent used any noclip or whatever commands. Thats just me tho.