PDA

View Full Version : Delta Labs..Section 2 or 3..Need help(spoiler alert)Dont look here if you havent been

kahloq
08-09-04, 02:27 PM
OK so like Im well into Delta Labs lower section. I've just retreived the power conduit thing for the guy at the teleporter pad. I have not stepped on the tele pad since giving him the power thingy. What I want to know is, I saw a BFG 9000 in a room on display but the door is locked and I havent come across a PDA for Dr Adams(name on door to bfg room). I have gone through every crevice in all those bio labs and security rooms and have found nothing regarding a code to open the door to bfg room nor have I found a code to unlock cabinet 114. All the "detention" rooms have been unlocked and yeah I killed all the zombie's. Only thing left is to step on teleporter to other side of complex I think is what the guy said.

Pimp!
08-09-04, 02:29 PM
the PDA was a while back in the game, Michael Abrams is the guys name

theres also an audio file that explains a change to the code from the one listen in the PDA email

kahloq
08-09-04, 02:37 PM
heh your right:) I even wrote it down(lol but didnt think to check past notes). What about the cabinet 114?

kahloq
08-09-04, 02:54 PM
114 is the locked cabinet in the Server room any ideas for that code?

Edit nevermind...I just sat there for a couple mins and ran through all possible combinations until it opened up. The code that it unlcoked it was not anything I already had in notes...so either you get this info later on and gotta come abck to check it(if possible) or I missed something somehow. In anyevent, I got the contents.

Pimp!
08-09-04, 03:13 PM
i think its in an audio file, cant remember exactly

i just go through all the emails and look for 3 digit numbers and try em :)

but for audio files i listen to them when i get them so i dont have to waste the time looking for the code when i get to a locker

Pimp!
08-09-04, 03:16 PM
ahh actually, now i remember, i couldnt find the code :o

unless it was in an audio file i didnt pay attention to when playing.

because the whole time i thought that thing for the guy was in there, went through everything looking for the code for the locker, then i turn around after like 15 minutes looking for it, and its there :p

kahloq
08-09-04, 03:17 PM
I check all emails and audios as well as soon as I get a new pad. The combo was not in any of them as I write any combinations down and for what its loaction is specified as. This one I didnt have any info about it....so like I said above I jsut sat for a few mins pushing buttons.