PDA

View Full Version : Need door code for end of EnPro...(possible spoiler)

Zeta
08-09-04, 08:33 PM
I think its right at the end of the EnPro level you get to a door that says "plasma storage" (I think). I have been very careful to go slow and check every nook and crany. I have nothing in any PDA info that tells me the code to open this door. Its right before you go outside where you have to pick up the oxygen tanks to stay alive.

I would love to have the code but I guess more so I would like to know what I missed that I didnt get the PDA info to get the door. Does any know where the PDA with this intel is?

atomicrc11
08-09-04, 08:40 PM
I think its right at the end of the EnPro level you get to a door that says "plasma storage" (I think). I have been very careful to go slow and check every nook and crany. I have nothing in any PDA info that tells me the code to open this door. Its right before you go outside where you have to pick up the oxygen tanks to stay alive.

I would love to have the code but I guess more so I would like to know what I missed that I didnt get the PDA info to get the door. Does any know where the PDA with this intel is?

it isn't in a PDA but it is there. I was stuck on this for a while. I won't tell you where it is, but it's in an interactive screen in the level.

Raptorman
08-09-04, 08:49 PM
It might begin with a 7.

Blacklash
08-09-04, 09:07 PM
Most of this is a blur to me. I ended on the monorail ride last time. I can tell you in all areas> crawl and climb everywhere you can, be creative. Use lifts and such automated things you can control to explore. Save and try anything you can dream up.

Drunken_Master
08-09-04, 09:19 PM
@Master Zeta,

I just passed through that area last night. Go to the room where the remains of the three marines are. They're the marines that are shown in the cut scene upon entering the level. The chinese looking marine should talk to you in a cut scene prior to being cut down by a teleporting demon. Look for the PDA near the wall facing you when you entered. The code is in the voice recording. I forgot the code though. Good hunting!

Zeta
08-09-04, 10:12 PM
Thanks Drunken_Master. It was right where you said. I am mad I missed it. I searched that whole room (except behind that pillar where the PDA was I guess) ...

kahloq
08-09-04, 11:14 PM
alot of the codes arent in emails....rather voice recordings. I myself somehow missed one in Delta Labs section 2 and had no idea where to find it as I looked everywhere. If all esle fails and you cant find a code.........starting pressing buttons. LOL Seriously, if you just sit there for about 10 minutes or so...you can try every possible combination...102..103..104 etc until it opens.

Drunken_Master
08-10-04, 12:50 AM
Thanks Drunken_Master. It was right where you said. I am mad I missed it. I searched that whole room (except behind that pillar where the PDA was I guess) ...

Sure! No problem! I like looking for all the items in a level :) Too bad I found out about the Martianbuddy web site after I went past it. :(

I'll just have to replay it then to find all goodies and easter eggs.

DaveW
08-10-04, 08:39 AM
There is also a code written down on a white-board in one of the meeting rooms. I forget what its for though.

Rakeesh
08-10-04, 12:42 PM
alot of the codes arent in emails....rather voice recordings. I myself somehow missed one in Delta Labs section 2 and had no idea where to find it as I looked everywhere.

There was a PDA in delta labs sector 1 that I couldn't find. I noticed one door and one storage locker that would have required it, but I simply couldn't find the damn thing so I moved on.

LOL Seriously, if you just sit there for about 10 minutes or so...you can try every possible combination...102..103..104 etc until it opens.

Heh that actually worked for me once in sector two after only like 8 tries, there was a locker that had some guys lunch bag labeled "frank." I found the PDA shortly after I guessed the locker combo though :D I actually just kept hitting random numbers though.