PDA

View Full Version : November is gonna break the bank account....look at this list!

Pages : [1] 2

aAv7
08-20-04, 05:50 PM
There's the speculation that valve has decided to tease us again and dangle HL2 over our heads until 11/1

Pacfic Assualt is scheduled for 11/09

Painkiller Expansion Pack is scheduled for 11/09

Halo 2 is scheduled for 11/9 ( I dont care much for consoles, but I have to play this )

Lord of the Rings Middle Earth is scheduled for 11/15

Splinter Cell 3 Chaos Theory is scheduled for 11/16

:drooling:

After tax that's over $300 for one month of games! :retard:

Mr. Hunt
08-20-04, 05:59 PM
I loved the original Painkiller but not sure if I will get the expansion pack... from what I have seen they are adding only 1 weapon. but maybe

LOTR : Middle Earth looks cool but I will need to try a demo first

Splinter Cell 3 looks amazing and I can't wait.

But another game (although on PS2) coming in November is Metal Gear Solid 3!

SH64
08-20-04, 06:26 PM
I loved the original Painkiller but not sure if I will get the expansion pack... from what I have seen they are adding only 1 weapon. but maybe

Splinter Cell 3 looks amazing and I can't wait.

Painkiller expansion will contain a new features & FXs like SM3.0 support , so i'm difinelty going to get it & i'm sure it will be worth it .

SC3 looks pretty cool .. i just watched a footage from it in NBC GigaGames TV ;)

Mr. Hunt
08-20-04, 06:41 PM
Yeah... the graphics in SC3 look awesome (especially when compared to the first 2 SC games).... and have you watched the coop vidoes? They look amazing and fun.

aAv7
08-20-04, 06:53 PM
where can I obtain these sp videos? =)

Mr. Hunt
08-20-04, 06:59 PM
videogametrailers.com I think has some of the single player and the multiplayer coop vids... the ones I have seen aren't the greatest quality sadly (especially the coop one) but it looks fantastic. And who cares... Sam now gets a knife :).

Mr. Hunt
08-20-04, 07:00 PM
Sorry... I meant gametrailers.com :\.

But here you go. http://www.gametrailers.com/vault-s3.html

aAv7
08-20-04, 07:05 PM
thanks....=)

Mr. Hunt
08-20-04, 07:27 PM
Hmmm... just looked there and noticed it doesn't seem to have to SC3 coop vid... I will try to find it later because it looks fantastic.

Rakeesh
08-20-04, 08:03 PM
Valve is ****ing annoying. They way overdelay every single game that they make, or say that they are going to make.

Half life was delayed like hell, and although it turned out good, the rest haven't
TF2 is long long long overdue (probably canceled?)
CS:CZ got all kinds of delays, and it turned out to be quite **** (with like every improvement over the already existing multiplayer game removed as well)

HL2's engine is already about two generations behind current game engines, and CS: source has like nothing improved over the current CS. With the exception of some of the graphics rendering, its exactly the game as far as I can tell.

Steam is also ****ing annoying. Anybody who has used it knows what I mean. They should just rename it to "Vapor" because of valves vaporware reputation.

Pandora's Box
08-20-04, 08:41 PM
only interested in lord of the rings battle for middle earth.

Woodelf
08-20-04, 10:16 PM
Looking foward to vampire, stalker,call of ctulu,
silent hill 4 (first person).

Omega53
08-20-04, 11:59 PM
I ship out november 1st for navy bootcamp :(

SH0DAN
08-21-04, 12:01 AM
Looking foward to vampire, stalker,call of ctulu,
silent hill 4 (first person).

BIG ditto on the first three

Ghosthunter
08-21-04, 12:14 AM
Dont forget Everquest 2 and Worlds of Warcraft on November 15

Cheimison
08-21-04, 12:52 AM
Don't worry, HL2 won't be out until sometime after HL3. That'll save you $50

Woodelf
08-21-04, 06:33 AM
I ship out november 1st for navy bootcamp :(
Oh, the longest 4 years of my life. But I'm glad I did it.

aAv7
08-21-04, 09:44 AM
noooooo omega, say it aint so! Who's gonna help me with all the witty comments. =/ :::thinks for a second::: is it those witty comments that got u sent to boot camp? =/ hehehe.

Holy Smoke
08-21-04, 01:15 PM
I'm mighty spiffed about Splinter Cell 3. I only justed checked out the trailer, and HOLY SHIZNIT does it look good. Pacific Assault also got me a bit excited.

aAv7
08-21-04, 02:02 PM
Still havent seen the sc3 trailer...where'd u get it at?

stncttr908
08-21-04, 02:28 PM
There's the speculation that valve has decided to tease us again and dangle HL2 over our heads until 11/1

Pacfic Assualt is scheduled for 11/09

Painkiller Expansion Pack is scheduled for 11/09

Halo 2 is scheduled for 11/9 ( I dont care much for consoles, but I have to play this )

Lord of the Rings Middle Earth is scheduled for 11/15

Splinter Cell 3 Chaos Theory is scheduled for 11/16

:drooling:

After tax that's over $300 for one month of games! :retard:
Pacific Assault - Great, but will get delayed again probably. :rolleyes:

Painkiler Expansion - Meh, this should be a free addon.

Halo 2 - Awww yeah!

LOTR: BFME - Looks great.

SC3: Chaos Theory - Looks great.

Yep, even if I had the time for all the games I'm still too broke.

Holy Smoke
08-21-04, 02:46 PM
Still havent seen the sc3 trailer...where'd u get it at?
Here 'tis http://www.gametrailers.com/gt_vault/t_splintercell3_e3_2k4_kikizo.html

Mr. Hunt
08-21-04, 03:13 PM
http://www.gamershell.com/download_5850.shtml I think that is the coop one... watch it..... it will rule your life :).

aAv7
08-21-04, 03:23 PM
i'll give both of those a d/l when I get home...im on 56k right now...no way im gonna make the attempt lol. =) Thanks for the links.

Omega53
08-21-04, 07:20 PM
noooooo omega, say it aint so! Who's gonna help me with all the witty comments. =/ :::thinks for a second::: is it those witty comments that got u sent to boot camp? =/ hehehe.

I know :( I am going cause I am trapped in a small town and I moved here from Los Angeles. The only way out was to join the military. Its one of those towns where if you stay there too long no one ever gets out. So I joined up as a free ride out. I am going into electrical engineering on submarines so I think Ill be in for one heck of a ride. I should be getting out of bootcamp sometime around christmas so Ill only be gone for almost 2 months then Ill be back posting again :D