View Full Version : MSI K8T NEO Problem?
08-22-04, 01:13 AM
I just installed my new MSI K8T NEO with a64 3200+ processor and 1gb of kingston DDR400 Ram. It runs sweet as hell but the problem came when I tried using the high performance mode in the bios. My computer wouldnt post, I didnt get a beep or anything and the monitor doesnt turn on. I have to clear the cmos to get it to boot up again. Does anyone know why this is or what could be causing it?
08-22-04, 10:03 AM
Does the manual indicate in any detail what this function does? That might give you a place to start.
08-22-04, 10:14 AM
Yes this is what it does:
- Enables Agressive timing
- changed the D.O.T (Dynamic Overclocking Technology) Ranger to Sergeant
- puts RAS# to CAS# Delay (tRCD) to 2
- puts Min RAS# active time (tRAS) to 5
- puts Row precharge time(tRP) to 2
- disabels Clock Spread Sectrum
vBulletin® v3.7.1, Copyright ©2000-2013, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.