PDA

View Full Version : FS || MP3 Player, 3d glasses w/ dongle || WTB Dell Axim X30

mczern
08-25-04, 12:12 AM
I am selling an i-river iFP-390t 256mb MP3 player. I have the USB cable, wrist band, neck attachment, and the plastic carrying case that came with it. It works great, has about 2-3 day battery life with regular AA batteries and about 1-2 day with rechargeable, maybe a little longer even. It has plenty of room and accepts WMA, MP3, and wav formats. It holds about 50 songs at 42-44khz in MP3 format. It also has a built in AM reciever and has the ability to either record from line in, or rip music off the radio and it also has a built in mic. I also have the CD software that came with the device. I have good ebay feedback (mczern20) and I'm in the middle of doing a few trades already on this board. $90 shipped or best offer.

E-dimensional 3d glasses with adapter dongle, not much to describe about these, I really don't have a good enough monitor to support any game play, but they're pretty cool. $20 for these or best offer.

I am wanting to buy a Axim X30 Pocket PC the 614mhz version with keyboard, as long as its in good working condiition and has all the original attachments I really don't care if it's used. I would like to see pics before I buy if possible, I can really only pay through paypal but it would be non-cc and verified. Thanks!

mczern
08-28-04, 01:26 PM
Bump, and Ill throw in 3 rechargeable radioshack AA batteries with the mp3 player :p