PDA

View Full Version : Enabling Clock Frequencies Only

Grechie
08-25-04, 07:33 AM
hey i was wondering if u could just enable the clock frequenices tab on coolbits? becuase i want to enable the oc'ing tab only nothing else? anyone know how to? i dont wanna lose the new lay out and app profiles etc just add the clock frequencies tab anyone know how???

thanx !

MiK

saturnotaku
08-25-04, 07:42 AM
Here 'ya go.

Grechie
08-25-04, 09:22 AM
thanx heaps man!

btw another question, the thermal sensor that detects heat etc on the FX cards, do u need the coolbits hack to show this? because the standard nvidia drivers dont have that tab there maybe becuase my card doesnt have a thermal sensor but maybe i thought coolbits brings it out ? :)

saturnotaku
08-25-04, 09:43 AM
If your card doesn't have the thermal sensor, then no amount of registry hacking will enable it. The panel would be there right after you install the drivers if the card had temperature monitoring.

ricercar
08-25-04, 12:15 PM
If you don't see the temperature item in your control panel without Coolbits, then your card's hardware doesn't support it. All NV3x GPUs have thermal sensors, but the card manufacturers don't always implement them, especially for NV31*NV34 (5600 & 5200).

Grechie
08-25-04, 06:36 PM
thanx guys for the help, guess i dont have one den :(