PDA

View Full Version : 9700 PRO, unopened Doom 3, plus other games.

marsomega
08-26-04, 07:20 PM
I'm looking to offload a couple of things on the PC side.

ATI 9700 PRO (Still under warranty).
Its a very good card. I ran doom 3 just fine.

Doom 3 (New unopened extra legit copy and the figuring, its ugly anyway)

Max Payne (PC)
Hitman 2 (PC)
Original Rainbow Six + Eagle Watch expansion (PC why did I buy this???)
Rainbow Six Gold Prime Strategy guide.
Samurai Showdown 2 (PC)
Warcraft II Battlenet Edition(PC)
I got an old 50 ft cat 5 cable I can unload also.

It would be great to offload everything for 150.
Otherwise, invidually or not, make an offer.
I don't konw exactly what I'd trade for.

Kamel
08-27-04, 06:10 AM
how much for max payne?

Kamel
08-27-04, 09:08 PM
well?

(bump)

marsomega
08-28-04, 02:08 AM
well?

(bump)

To be honest, for Max Payne by itself. Its best just to go buy it. It should be lik 15 dollars or less. Probably less. As I found a copy of Lara Croft: AOD PC for 9.79.

Kamel
08-28-04, 03:49 AM
heh, yea probably... figured i'd take it off your hands if you were interested is all. good luck :)

mercenario27
08-28-04, 05:17 PM
I'm interested in the 9700 Pro and games.
Could you send me some pictures.
I have paypal

johnston@nycap.rr.com

mercenario27
08-29-04, 02:25 PM
Is this a dead forum? I can't give money away.

giorgioprimo
08-30-04, 08:47 AM
i'm interested in 9700 pro, may you post some pics?

marsomega
08-31-04, 07:42 PM
Hi, sorry for the late reply. With school starting and all I've been really strapped for time. That and I wanted to test the card. I had just uninstalled the card about 2 weeks ago but I want to make sure just in case. (Hee hee Just want to be through before I ship anywhere.)

I won't able to have pics of the whole thing till sometime thursday when I get my hands on a digital camera. Untill then, I seem to be settled now thus I can answer questions you may have.

giorgioprimo
09-01-04, 04:44 AM
I confirm my interest, i sent you a PM :)

Kamel
09-01-04, 05:21 AM
Is this a dead forum? I can't give money away.

no, it's not a dead forum... and why would you be giving money away?

everyone here already has nice hardware generally, and those who don't don't have the money for it. pretty self explanitory why you wouldn't get 20 replies of people fighting over your offer. not to mention new cards are coming out such as the 6600gt which the more budget gamer might be aiming for.

marsomega
09-01-04, 03:15 PM

everyone here already has nice hardware generally, and those who don't don't have the money for it. pretty self explanitory why you wouldn't get 20 replies of people fighting over your offer. not to mention new cards are coming out such as the 6600gt which the more budget gamer might be aiming for.

First off, i'm the one doing the trade. Regardless, I think I have the better deal.

Doom 3 is about 54.99 but lets say 50 USD online. That would mean, Doom 3 plus a working in warranty 9700 pro for 100 dollars more. At 100 bux nothing beats a 9700 PRO. Then there is warcraft 2, soldier of fortune 2, hitman 2, and Max Payne.
Hmm, 15 bux for the 4 pack, 40 for Doom 3, and 95 USD, now thats a steal. :nanahump:

CaptNKILL
09-01-04, 04:03 PM

i think you have the wrong guy :rolleyes:

giorgioprimo
09-01-04, 05:18 PM
First off, i'm the one doing the trade. Regardless, I think I have the better deal.

I already confirm my interest and sent you a PM with my offer (please chek your PM) I leaved to you also my email.
Now I send you again the PM, please let me know something...thanks

giorgioprimo
09-02-04, 08:21 AM
answered to your PM, sent another