PDA

View Full Version : Sad day.

t6_shadow
11-02-02, 09:31 PM
Its a sad day when a moderator takes such a harsh stance on a ALPHA version of a game. Its just a build. God its not full. I have yet to see or hear of Cramak or anyone else from id for that matter complaining about this. They probably don't even care. I don't support people trading warez publicly on any board but its a ****ing alpha. It less than a demo.

StealthHawk
11-02-02, 09:43 PM
warez is warez, if the mods say don't do it, then don't. it's simple.

just look for it yourself anyway...can't be that hard to find. if you read the thread earlier people already left hints about where to start looking.

edit: although i missed the R9700Pro shots....darn. oh well. life goes on.

sbp
11-02-02, 10:15 PM
Posting about warez brings unwanted attention and potential trouble. Some companies have no problem going after places and shutting them down. Got hot water? No thanks.

Kruno
11-02-02, 10:34 PM
THEY DO CARE!!! Just because they have yet said anything doesn't mean they don't give a damn. Email JC himself and ask him if he cares. I already know the answer :)

Originally posted by t6_shadow
Its a sad day when a moderator takes such a harsh stance on a ALPHA version of a game. Its just a build. God its not full. I have yet to see or hear of Cramak or anyone else from id for that matter complaining about this. They probably don't even care. I don't support people trading warez publicly on any board but its a ****ing alpha. It less than a demo.

volt
11-02-02, 11:19 PM
Originally posted by t6_shadow

Go visit warp2search forums and post there (or other zillion forums that allow that) It simply does not belong here.

I don't care if it's alpha, pre-beta, RC, or full. It's illegal and if you don't understand it than I can't do anything about it. :cool:

I'm just warning you (everyone) that I will be a very *anal* about this, so be aware.

sbp
11-02-02, 11:22 PM
http://sbp777.homestead.com/files/anallube.jpg

volt
11-02-02, 11:22 PM
Originally posted by StealthHawk
warez is warez, if the mods say don't do it, then don't. it's simple.

just look for it yourself anyway...can't be that hard to find. if you read the thread earlier people already left hints about where to start looking.

edit: although i missed the R9700Pro shots....darn. oh well. life goes on.

You can still pm nin_fragile, I bet he will be more willing to show you :)