PDA

View Full Version : FS: BFG Geforce 6800 GT & Audigy Card Combo for Sale!

gate1975mlm
09-04-04, 07:54 AM
BFG Geforce 6800 GT & Audigy Card Combo for Sale!
I am looking to sell my 1 month old BFG Geforce 6800 GT OC and also a used Sound Blaster Audigy card. The Geforce card comes with the Retail box and everything that came with it. And the Audigy just comes with the Driver CD. But both are like new. Also the BFG card comes with a LifeTime Warranty! I am selling this as a Combo only. Also I only use Paypal. Its the safest in my opinion.

I am looking to get $440 + Free Shipping!

O if someone is wondering why I am selling Probably the best card on the market its because I plan to get an Pci Express Motherboard in the next few months and the Geforce 6800 GT AGP version will not work with it. So in the mean time I will just use my Geforce 3 Ti 200. Sad I know but I need to do this.

JD-Scorpion
09-04-04, 07:15 PM
BFG Geforce 6800 GT & Audigy Card Combo for Sale!
I am looking to sell my 1 month old BFG Geforce 6800 GT OC and also a used Sound Blaster Audigy card. The Geforce card comes with the Retail box and everything that came with it. And the Audigy just comes with the Driver CD. But both are like new. Also the BFG card comes with a LifeTime Warranty! I am selling this as a Combo only. Also I only use Paypal. Its the safest in my opinion.

I am looking to get $440 + Free Shipping!

O if someone is wondering why I am selling Probably the best card on the market its because I plan to get an Pci Express Motherboard in the next few months and the Geforce 6800 GT AGP version will not work with it. So in the mean time I will just use my Geforce 3 Ti 200. Sad I know but I need to do this.

How much for the Audigy card alone?

Is it 5.1, 6.1, or the 7.1 channel card?

Not looking to go over $50 ;) .......Since you can pick up a new 6.1 channel OEM's for less than $70.

Anyhow let me know (mag)

gate1975mlm
09-04-04, 07:29 PM
How much for the Audigy card alone?

Is it 5.1, 6.1, or the 7.1 channel card?

Not looking to go over $50 ;) .......Since you can pick up a new 6.1 channel OEM's for less than $70.

Anyhow let me know (mag)

its 5.1 and $50 with Free shipping would be ok. Let me know.

JD-Scorpion
09-04-04, 07:33 PM
its 5.1 and $50 with Free shipping would be ok. Let me know.

I will let you you know.................

I want to see how my thread does first............

boodixxxx
09-09-04, 09:09 AM
I'm interested in the 6800 GT card if you split them .
The bfg6800 gt is 389$-399$ anywhere new

I could be interested in getting it @ 350$ shipped .

Pm me if you'd like to sell it now @ this price :ORDER:
bye

Francesco