PDA

View Full Version : 6800GT Question

keerf
09-06-04, 10:53 PM
Hi All,

I thought I would post this question here. I've asked before and people said it was normal, but I'm wondering if anyone has a fix or cure.

I have a 6800GT card and when I go to Advanced Properties (click on the button that is) my monitors will refresh basically. They also will refresh thamselves (not all the time mind you) when I got to delete files. I wrote in on another board and people claimed this was happening since the FX series of cards, but like I said. Is there a fix for this?

Cause sometimes when they refresh themselves on this system one monitor won't come back on so I need to get into it again so they can refresh and the screen comes back on.

Thanks for any help,

Terry

CeeBeeUK
09-08-04, 06:13 AM
Hi, I have just upgraded from a ti4600 to a 6800GT, and I am having the same problem.

Did a fix for this ever happen?

I get it on Shift + Deleteing a file and also on right clicking the nview system tray icon as well as the advanced button.

Most perplexing.

Colin

Lezmaka
09-08-04, 06:20 AM
I had it with my 5900 XT and when I first got my 6800 GT, but after I reformatted, everything's working fine. For me, it happened when I'd open up the nvidia control panel and whenever I'd view a folder with video files shown as thumbnails (and then once for each file).

So, only thing I could suggest would be to reformat and reinstall windows.

CeeBeeUK
09-08-04, 06:22 AM
So, only thing I could suggest would be to reformat and reinstall windows.Gulp, not again :)