PDA

View Full Version : FS: MSI K8N Neo2 Platinum

Riptide
09-07-04, 10:10 AM
Barely used, all original items included. Socket939, NForce3 250.

$100.00. PM if interested.

conscript
09-07-04, 11:08 AM
bump...

any issues with this board, and what revision is it? I've been vacilating between the MSI and the Soltek one, and $100 is a pretty good price.

Riptide
09-07-04, 12:11 PM
bump...

any issues with this board, and what revision is it? I've been vacilating between the MSI and the Soltek one, and $100 is a pretty good price.
Not sure which revision it is. I just got it two weeks ago from newegg when they first got them in. The board works fine at stock speeds. I was unable to get stable overclocks but it's possible I was either doing something wrong or one of my other components can't o/c.

Riptide
09-09-04, 03:32 PM
FYI, this item will be auctioned on ebay starting next week if I don't get any interested parties in the next few days. Thanks

PM if interested.

Sazar
09-09-04, 07:12 PM
another bump...

rip's a standup guy... :cool:

if anyone is interested...

Pandora's Box
09-10-04, 12:39 PM
i cant ignore this. i will buy for $100 united states dollars! i would really apreciate if u could wait till next friday for payment or perhaps we could do $50 now, 50 next friday?

btw just to make sure: this is the nforce 3 250gb chipset one right?

Riptide
09-10-04, 01:16 PM
i cant ignore this. i will buy for $100 united states dollars! i would really apreciate if u could wait till next friday for payment or perhaps we could do $50 now, 50 next friday?

btw just to make sure: this is the nforce 3 250gb chipset one right?
Yes, it's the nforce3 250GB.

Tell ya what, I'll PM you with my personal info. Give me a call and we'll work out the details. Cool?

Pandora's Box
09-10-04, 02:25 PM
would prefer to do it via msn messenger, aol instant messenger, or thru pm's. dad checks phone bill to see where calls have been made to (weird i know). also would like to keep this upgrade under wraps. (dad thinks athlon xp 2700+ is powerfull enough, i think its not). im assuming you want to do this through pay pal?

Riptide
09-10-04, 03:15 PM
would prefer to do it via msn messenger, aol instant messenger, or thru pm's. dad checks phone bill to see where calls have been made to (weird i know). also would like to keep this upgrade under wraps. (dad thinks athlon xp 2700+ is powerfull enough, i think its not). im assuming you want to do this through pay pal?
Check yer PMs.