PDA

View Full Version : Source Beta question?

nVidiaGuru
09-14-04, 08:12 PM
how long will the beta be playable?

were debating on buying cz

WeReWoLf
09-14-04, 08:59 PM
CS: Source is not worth buying Condition Zero.

nVidiaGuru
09-14-04, 09:26 PM
because theres only 10 days left to play? or you just didnt like cz?

all i really need to know is how many more days are left to play the beta?

WeReWoLf
09-14-04, 11:50 PM
well condition zero is too crap to be worth the money. The only good thing about it is you can get the CS:S Beta. But i'm not paying money for a Beta.

chaotic
09-15-04, 12:19 PM
is it just me or does cs:cz look better than cs:source , the only thing cs:source has phisics ;)

stncttr908
09-15-04, 04:03 PM
is it just me or does cs:cz look better than cs:source , the only thing cs:source has phisics ;)It's just you.

Gaco
09-15-04, 04:06 PM
is it just me or does cs:cz look better than cs:source , the only thing cs:source has phisics ;)

Its definently just you...

|JuiceZ|
09-15-04, 04:23 PM
Its definently just you...

Fatman
09-15-04, 04:26 PM
Originally Posted by Gaco
Its definently just you... .

jAkUp
09-15-04, 04:49 PM
CS Source is awesome... Graphics are very nice, not as good as FarCry or Doom3. But it takes a 3rd position in my opinion. Nice DX9 effects. I think its worth the cost of CZ.

The only thing I hate about it is the community... if they were replaced with a more mature audience, the game would be even better.

ynnek
09-15-04, 04:57 PM
Yea, I'm thinking the graphics are 'simple' more cause the map is mostly a few colors and sand.. How much detail can there me? I guess we'll see when the full game comes out.

But yea, the community... I don't know why but the community is just horrible.. Lots of dickswinging idiots..

Notice how people get so angry in CS:S? lol I think its cause when you die in a round and have to wait, instead of calming down and relaxing during the wait, they just get more and more angry..

I mostly ignore what people type in now.

CS Source is awesome... Graphics are very nice, not as good as FarCry or Doom3. But it takes a 3rd position in my opinion. Nice DX9 effects. I think its worth the cost of CZ.

The only thing I hate about it is the community... if they were replaced with a more mature audience, the game would be even better.

Riptide
09-15-04, 04:59 PM
Hell I would think people might not mind the wait. I've been in a couple UT2K4 ONS matches that went on for literally hours... Kinda sucks when you have to pee because if you leave for even a couple of minutes you often get kicked due to inactivity/idling.

|JuiceZ|
09-15-04, 05:03 PM
Hell I would think people might not mind the wait. I've been in a couple UT2K4 ONS matches that went on for literally hours... Kinda sucks when you have to pee because if you leave for even a couple of minutes you often get kicked due to inactivity/idling.

LOL! Tell me about, good thing ctf IG matches normally only avg 20-25mins. :p

aaahhh52
09-15-04, 10:09 PM