PDA

View Full Version : Conflict: Vietnam playable demo released

Gaco
09-15-04, 01:04 PM
So another vietnam game arise? yes yes :rolleyes:

Im pretty confused after all these vietnam games (Battlefield Vietnam, Shell Shock, Men of Valor) and now Conflict Vietnam? Oh well... This game may turn out to be good or bad, I haven't really read very much about this game. Anyway grab the demo if you want it and give some feedback here afterwards :)

Right now I only have this link for ya, but GamersHell always give me fast mirrors:

http://www.gamershell.com/news/17246.html

SH64
09-15-04, 01:58 PM
Yes looks like Shell Shcok Nam '67 from screenshots .

i'll try it anyway . could be fun .

another link :
http://www.avault.com/pcrl/demo_temp.asp?game=confvietnam

Gaco
09-15-04, 02:07 PM
I certainly DONT like this demo! It feels WAAAY to consolish and the controls are hopeless.
I will wait for my final judgement till the game arrives, but my immediate impression pretty bad so far..

Oh, and in addition to that, the game can only be played in 1024*768 and down :wtf:

We PC gamers are often being pushed away because of the consoles.. damn those machines :(

Mr.Clawz950
09-15-04, 06:07 PM
Reminds me alot of Conflict Desert Storm for console. Gameplay and graphics are pretty hokey and it didn't really strike me as good.

Arioch
09-15-04, 06:35 PM
I think I about hit my limit for the time being with FPS games based on wars for now. Heck I would normally jump all over a CoD expansion but will probably wait till it's under $20 to get it.

Arioch
09-15-04, 06:36 PM
I certainly DONT like this demo! It feels WAAAY to consolish and the controls are hopeless.
I will wait for my final judgement till the game arrives, but my immediate impression pretty bad so far..

Oh, and in addition to that, the game can only be played in 1024*768 and down :wtf:

We PC gamers are often being pushed away because of the consoles.. damn those machines :(

Wow, I just saw your post - if it is true that you can only play it at 1024x768 or lower than I won't even bother with the demo. Thanks for the heads-up.