PDA

View Full Version : Check out these systems...

Riptide
09-16-04, 11:11 AM
In particular, I like the Puram technology. :)

OS on flash. Not much waiting to do at boot I imagine.

http://www.go-l.com/home/index.htm

saturnotaku
09-16-04, 11:30 AM
I want to get one of those embedded Windows 98 solutions from the folks who created 98Lite. The whole OS on a 16 mb flash drive. :drooling:

GlowStick
09-16-04, 11:41 AM
Mmmm, that company is brought up time and time again, however their site is so full of BS its funny.

I would love to hear if someone actually bought a system from them and received it, their website sounds like a 'Micheals Computers' however they actually have a good website and seem to have knolodge of what they are selling however they add in bull**** to mask the truth.

They do seem to have some nice plastic desinger peices, if you notice they are usieng the Lian-Li's PC-V1000 case, however all of the Bays are taken up by a big peice of plastic?

Also they are selling a VapoChill system, also most of their systems seem to be overclocked, thats why they plaster haveing a odd "Quad pumped FSB"

Anyhoo about the flash drive, you can buy them on the market, they just hook up like a regular scsi hdd, however i rember the best priceing i found started at the $15,000

However it would be cool to have one.

I do feel that this company is geared toward's people who live in that part of cali, because with so many millionaires that live there, they would be the only ones who would buy that crap.

myshkinbob
09-17-04, 08:27 PM
I suspect quad pumped fsb refers to 4x HTT on the AMD64 models. :)

jAkUp
09-19-04, 02:33 PM
quad pumped FSB also refers to P4's 800FSB system.